Samsung Galaxy M14 5G Launches in India: Specifications, Price, and Other Details
Written by Sanjay Kumar
The latest addition to Samsung’s smartphone lineup in India is the Samsung Galaxy M14, a 5G phone that falls within the budget range. Samsung Galaxy M14 will be available for purchase on Amazon from April 21. While the Galaxy M14 succeeds the M13, the upgrades appear to be modest, with many similarities in features.
The phone has already been released in the European market and has now made its way to India. Read on to discover more about Samsung’s newest 5G offering.
Samsung Galaxy M14 5G: Price in India
The Samsung Galaxy M14 5G price starts at INR 13,490 for the 4GB RAM and 128GB storage model. Additionally, there is a 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option priced at INR 15,490. The bank offer is included in the pricing, although the name of the bank card has not been disclosed by the company.
Samsung Galaxy M14 5G Specifications
The gadget comes equipped with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. In terms of photography, it boasts a triple rear camera configuration, consisting of a 50-megapixel main sensor with f/1.8 aperture and PDAF, along with two 2-megapixel sensors for capturing macro and depth shots. Additionally, there’s a 13-megapixel front-facing camera for taking selfies. Video recording of up to 1080p resolution is supported.
Running on Android 13, the Galaxy M14 5G is powered by One UI 5.1 Core. Samsung has pledged to offer up to two years of operating system upgrades and up to four years of security updates for the Galaxy M14 5G.
Under the hood, there is a 6,000mAh battery. Despite being a budget-friendly Samsung phone, the brand has chosen not to include a charger in the retail package, which could be a major letdown for many. The device is available for purchase in three different colors: Silver, Blue, and Dark Blue.
|Model||Galaxy M14 5G|
|Price in India||INR 13,490|
|Release date||8th March 2023|
|Launched in India||Yes|
|Dimensions (mm)||166.80 x 77.20 x 9.40|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||6000|
|Colours||Dark Blue, Blue, Silver|
|Screen size (inches)||6.60|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Dedicated microSD slot||Yes|
|Rear camera||50-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel|
|No. of Rear Cameras||3|
|No. of Front Cameras||1|
|Operating system||Android 13|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 5.20|
|Number of SIMs||2|
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown