Top 10 Water Park in Delhi NCR
Delhi is located in the interior of the country and away from the moderate influence of the sea, so Delhi is very hot in summer and very cold in winter. In summer, many people spend their time playing video games or using social media and relaxing under the air conditioner, there are some other wonderful and enjoyable options that you should consider such as going to the water park.
Worlds of Wonder, Adventure Island, Appu Ghar Oysters, Just Chill, and many other water and amusement parks can be found across the city. Today we are going to explore the top 10 water parks in Delhi NCR to beat the heat. For a fun-filled weekend, check out these top 10 water parks in Delhi NCR.
Best Water Park in Delhi NCR
10 – Aapno Ghar Water and Amusement Park
- Location: 43rd Mile Stone, NH-8, Delhi-Jaipur Expressway, Sector 77, Gurugram, Haryana
- Timings: 10 AM to 8 PM
- Entry Fee: Single Entry – INR 1,400/-
With its services and friendliness, Aapno Ghar Water and Amusement Park make you feel at home. This Delhi water park offers a diverse choice of water activities and rides, as well as other amenities. It also accommodates guests who wish to extend their journey by providing lodging and hospitality.
09 – Fun N Food Village Delhi
- Price: Children at Rs. 500, Adults at Rs. 1000
- Location: Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road
In 1993, one of India’s past presidents, Late Shri Giani Zail Singh, opened Fun N Food Village Gurgaon. This entertainment park features numerous water slides, rides, games, and delicious food. It is appropriate for persons of all ages. Polo Amusement Park Ltd., a prominent outlet of the polo group of industries, manages and maintains this park.
08 – Just Chill Water Park
- just chill water park ticket price 2021 Price: Rs. 900
- Location: GT Karnal Road, Delhi
Water pools, water slides, a rain dance ramp, and a DJ system are all available at this Delhi water park. Rainbow, Katrina Twist, Black Thrill, Godzilla, Romeo Juliet, Wave Pool, Space Balls, and many other water sports are available in the park. The amusement park rides, such as Caterpillar, Breakdance, Swing chair, and the tremendous vortex, are also popular.
07 – Drizzling Land
- Price: INR 550 – 999 per person
- Must try ride: Cyclone Slide
- Location – 8 KM Mile Stone, Delhi-Meerut Highway, Duhai, Ghaziabad
Drizzling Land, as they describe themselves, is an “aquatic adventure park” located on the Delhi-Meerut highway. It offers exhilarating rides for visitors of all ages. Some of the famous rides like the Revolving Tower, Wave Pool, and Disc Coaster. For toddlers, there is also a special kiddy zone.
06 – Ffunmax, Faridabad
- Location: 42 Km Stone, Main Mathura Road, Behind Royal Villa Banquet Hall, Village Sikri, Faridabad, Haryana
- Timings: 10 AM to 7 PM
A water park, an amusement park, and a party lawn make up Ffunmax. Frisbee, Breakdance, Giant Wheel, Frog, Carousel, Sun n Moon, Toy Train, Body Slide, Tube Slide, Multi-lane, Rain Dance, Wave Pool, Family Pool, kids rides, and more are among the exhilarating attractions, slides, and pools available at Ffunmax. If you are in the Delhi NCR area, you must go to this location. It offers rides for all ages, so no matter your age, you’ll have a good time.
- Stag Entry (Male) – 700/- (Weekdays) and 800/- (Weekends)
- Single Entry (Female) – 600/- (Weekdays) and 650/- (Weekends)
- Child (Up to 3ft) – Free Entry
- Child (Up to 4ft) – 500/- (Weekdays) and 550/- (Weekends)
- Senior Citizen – 500/- (Weekdays) and 550/- (Weekends)
05 – Worlds of Wonder, Noida
- Location: Asuada Mod, Delhi Rohtak Highway, Bahadurgarh
- Timings: 10am–6pm
- Entry Rate: Children – 799 INR, Adult – 999 INR, Couple – 1799 INR
Worlds of Wonder is one of Asia’s largest theme parks. This amusement park features over 20 exhilarating rides for a very thrilling and enjoyable experience. It also boasts a Water Park with approximately 26 exhilarating rides that you must experience. Entertainment City Limited, a joint venture between International Amusement Limited and Unitech Holdings Ltd, owns and operates the park.
04 – Jurasik Park inn
- Location: NH 44, GT-Karnal Road, Near Murthal Sonipat Haryana -131021
- Timings: 10:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Unique attractions, indoor AC coasters, thematic experiences, outdoor roller coasters & rides, multi-cuisine restaurants & bars, and retail & recreational areas can all be found inside the adventurous theme and water park. Don’t worry; all of the rides here are secure and meet all security requirements. The amusement & water park is one of the best picnic locations near Delhi, and it also has lodging options. There are 21 coasters and six dizzying slides, as well as a special event zone.
Monday – Friday
- Adults – Rs. 800/- per person
- Children/Senior citizen – Rs. 600/- per person
(children below 13 years)
Holiday, Saturday and Sunday
- Adults – Rs. 1000/- per person
- Children/ Senior citizen – Rs.800/- per person
03 – Adventure Island
- Address: opposite Rithala Metro Station, Swarn Jayanti Park, Sector 10, Rohini, Delhi, 110085
- Price: Children at Rs. 550, Adults at Rs. 650, Senior Citizens at Rs. 350
Located near Metro Walk Mall in Rohini, Adventure Island is a popular water park in Delhi. Spread over 60 acres, the park is divided into two sections – Metro Walk and Adventure Island. Freefall rides, demolition derby, twister, and flip-out are some of the popular attractions among a host of other activities.
02 – Splash – the Water Park
- Location: Main GT Karnal Road
- Timings: 10:00 am to 05:00 pm (water rides); 05:00 pm to 07:00 pm (amusement rides)
- Entry Fee: – Couples – INR 1200, Child – INR 500, Stags – INR 800
In Alipur, the splash water park is a water and entertainment park. It’s a fantastic summer park for individuals who enjoy water rides. It is a well-kept water park with a Wave Pool, Kiddies Pool, Cyclones, Skate Slides, Buddha Waterfall, Harakari Slide, and other attractions. Water dance and little train rides are also available. Furthermore, there is a separate pool for children, which is a welcome addition. You should explore the splash water park in Delhi.
01 – Appu Ghar Oysters
- Price: Rs. 1200
- Location: Gurgaon
The park closed in 2008 and was recreated in Gurgaon in 2014 with the same name to restore the original. Appu Ghar is a state-of-the-art theme park that is revamped at regular intervals to stay in line with the expectations of its customers. It is one of the largest and oldest water parks in Delhi NCR. The park, which is currently known as ‘Oysters Water Park’ and has a rainforest motif, promises to provide a unique and exciting experience for families and friends.
Which are the most popular water parks in Delhi?
The most popular water parks in Delhi are as follows: –
- Appu Ghar Oysters
- Splash – the Water Park
- Oyster Beach Park
- Jurasik Park Inn
- Worlds of Wonder, Noida
Which are the top 10 water parks in India?
The top 10 water parks in India are as follows: –
- The Water Kingdom in Mumbai
- Adlabs Aquamagica On Mumbai-Pune Expressway
- Oysters in Gurgaon
- Fun N Food Village in Delhi
- Wonderla In Bangalore
- Wonderla In Kochi
- GRS Fantasy Park in Mysore
- Ocean Park in Hyderabad
- Dreamworld Water Park at Thrissur
- Aquatica In Kolkata
- MGM Dizzee World in Chennai
- World of Wonder in Noida
- Queensland In Chennai
- Maniar Wonderland in Ahmedabad
- Funtasia Island in Patna
- Funcity In Chandigarh
- Splash Water Park in Delhi
- Wonderla In Hyderabad
Which is the best water park in Ghaziabad?
Drizzling Land, as they describe themselves, is an “aquatic adventure park” located on the Delhi-Meerut highway. It offers exhilarating rides for visitors of all ages. You should explore the best water park in Ghaziabad Drizzling land.
Which is the longest water park in India?
The Water Kingdom, Mumbai – Known as Asia’s largest water theme park, it is the largest water park in the country and the oldest known as well.
Where are the 7 Wonders of the World in Delhi?
This wonderful park is built near Sarai Kale Khan Bus terminal in Delhi.
- Located in: Nizamuddin Metro Station (Pink Line)
- Address: near Hazrat Nizamuddin Metro Station, Block A, Ganga Vihar, Sarai Kale Khan, New Delhi, Delhi 110013
- Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 11 PM
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown