This Chinese company to make a grand entry in India; aims to launch five motorcycles
By Sanjay Maurya
Zontes Motorcycles, a Chinese-owned two-wheeler company, has teamed up with Adishwar Auto Ride India to enter the Indian market. The 310cc and 125cc motorcycle segments are currently available from the manufacturer in 55 countries, including the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, Brazil, Malaysia, and Thailand.
In a press release, the company also stated that it would be introducing five products to the Indian market along with a wide dealer network. There are currently few specifics available regarding the new models, but we anticipate seeing the 125cc and 310cc motorcycles on the market.
“We are pleased to introduce Zontes, a futuristic brand, to the Indian market, which is set to redefine the engineering standards with a continuous focus on innovation and technology. In addition, it has been leveraging robotic technology to develop high-quality products that are safe and durable,” said Vikas Jhabakh (Managing Director of Adishwar Auto Ride India).
The Zontes brand is produced by Guangdong Tayo Motorcycle Technology Co., Ltd. of China. The firm is a Sino-foreign joint venture founded in 2003 with a total investment of RM 1.6 billion.
The company’s 125cc portfolio comprises three models such as: –
- 125G (neo-retro)
- 125U (roadster)
- 125U1 (supermoto)
The 310cc range includes five products such as: –
- 310T2 (ADV tourer)
- 310R2 (roadster)
- 310X2 GP (sports tourer)
- 310X2 (sports tourer)
- 310V (cruiser)
In addition to Italian bike manufacturers Benelli and Moto Morini, Adishwar Auto Ride also collaborates with the Hungarian Keeway.
One of the unique features of the spoke wheel variant is the cross-spoke design that enables the installation of tubeless tyres. Currently in India, this feature is only available on premium segment motorcycles. Other hardware includes a rear mono-shock, upside-down front forks, LED lighting, and disc brakes on both wheels. A 312cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine with 35 horsepower at 9,500 rpm is among the 310 range’s mechanical features. On the other side, the 125 series’ single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 125cc engine produces 14.7bhp.
Once launched, the 310 motorcycles will rival the likes of BMW G 310 series and KTM 390 range. The 125 range will compete with the KTM 125 Duke in the Indian market.
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown