Entrepreneurship lessons from Squid Games to refresh your Workplace
“There are many players and Life is always like a game. If you don’t play with them, they’ll play with you so it’s time to play”
Squid Game series follows 456 people in an unsustainable economic situation as they compete in highly lethal children’s games for a chance to win a financial reward in a dark, intriguing survival game that could change their life. Squid Game has since become one of 2021’s most popular shows, and surprisingly, it contains some valuable life and business lessons. It’s well-made and suspenseful, and it’s become a worldwide phenomenon. With memes, viral TikToks, and so much social media debate, the show has become a viral sensation, as Netflix shows always do.
Apply these Unique Squid Game Lessons Today
Health and Relationship Always Matters
The majority of Squid Game participants tried to hurry through every challenge, and they paid a high price for it. We live in a world that demands our undivided attention at all times. Our lives become a sequence of tasks: picking up the kids from school, going to work, paying bills, and repeating the process the next day. Instead of enjoying our meal, we are preoccupied with who will do the dishes. Because of the constant haste, we are forced to think about things before people. While having a plan is crucial, don’t lose sight of the most important aspects of your life: your health and your relationships.
Believe in your strength
The tug of war was one of the most intriguing games in the Squid Game. Competitors were required to construct a ten-person team and allocate positions depending on their strengths. The game was won by those who chose positions that were compatible with their strengths. The best communicator, for example, was placed first. He was able to keep track of the competition and explain his team’s strategies. You may not be the best communicator on your team, but you can be the most innovative. Always put the appropriate person in the appropriate seat. They will be able to feel fulfilled and provide greater service to your firm.
Smart Work Matters
Red light – Green light game demonstrates that speed isn’t as crucial as progress. Stop, ponder, re-evaluate, move with a plan, and proceed according to instructions when going too fast is fatal. Make progress toward your goal by following a strategy. Moving quickly isn’t important because everyone’s goal will be accomplished at a different speed.
Leadership key in Management
Players in the honeycomb game are given only a sewing needle with which to cut out a candy form without breaking it. When Gi-Hun (#456) is under duress and out of time, he discovers that licking the back of the candy helps release the shape. When the other contestants see this, they follow the same. The lesson here is that others will follow you if you show leadership.
You come last but you are not a failure
The Glass game was based on luck. Nonetheless, it teaches an important lesson. Last place does not imply failure. In reality, learning from other people’s mistakes and making better-informed decisions has a benefit. People who are ahead of you may fail first because they were ahead of you and faced problems unprepared. You may always learn and grow from them, making you more prepared and experienced in battle.
Squid Games Highlights
- Red Light – Green Light: Become Productive
- Honeycomb: Become Dynamic
- Tug of War: Become Agile
- Marble Game: Become Empathetic
Inspiring life lessons
- Don’t try to cram everything into your life.
- Spend your time doing things that you enjoy.
- Don’t make life more difficult for others.
- Last to speak; Make a comfortable environment for others to express themselves without fear of being judged.
- There isn’t always a deeper meaning of things, stop overthinking.
- Success Story of Ratan Tata
- Gautam Adani biography, Journey from ₹100 Note to India’s Second Richest Man
- Top 10 Schools in Delhi 2021, list of best schools for your child
- Top 10 richest actors in the world 2021
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- The Success Story of Steve Jobs
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
Leave a Reply