IPL 2023: Match 24, RCB Vs CSK Preview – Playing 11, Key Stats, Pitch Report & More
Written by Sanjay Kumar
Royal Challengers Bangalore and Chennai Super Kings will compete against each other in the 24th match of the TATA IPL to be held in Bengaluru.
Both teams have played four matches this season, with Chennai Super Kings winning two of their four matches and holding the fifth spot on the points table with 4 points and a net run rate of +0.225. Meanwhile, Royal Challengers Bangalore has also won two of their four games so far and is currently placed seventh on the points table with 4 points and a net run rate of -0.316.
These teams have clashed a total of 30 times, with Chennai Super Kings emerging victorious in 19 games while Royal Challengers Bangalore won 10. Expect another thrilling encounter between the two sides on Monday (April 17).
RCB vs CSK Match Details
- Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings, Match 24, IPL 2023
- Venue: M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
- Date & Time: Monday, April 17, 7:30 PM IST
- Telecast & Streaming Details: Star Sports Network and JioCinema
RCB vs CSK Head-to-Head Record
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||10 wins|
|Chennai Super Kings||20 wins|
RCB vs CSK IPL 2023 Match 24 Probable XIs:
Royal Challengers Bangalore: Virat Kohli, Faf du Plessis©, Mahipal Lomror, Glenn Maxwell, Shahbaz Ahmed, Dinesh Karthik(wk), Wanindu Hasaranga, Harshal Patel, Wayne Parnell, Mohammed Siraj, Vyshak Vijay Kumar, Anuj Rawat
Chennai Super Kings: Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Ajinkya Rahane, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni©(wk), Sisanda Magala, Tushar Deshpande, Maheesh Theekshana, Akash Singh, Ambati Rayudu
RCB vs CSK IPL 2023 Match 24 Pitch Report
The M. Chinnaswamy stadium boasts a surface that heavily favors batting, making it a haven for batters while being a challenging nightmare for bowlers. Although the wickets may offer some assistance to spinners, the ground’s small size and short boundaries ranging from 55-59 meters behind the square, 58-65 meters in front of the square, and 68-71 meters straight, make it an extremely favorable pitch for batsmen.
Average 1st innings score
The average first-innings score on this wicket is 180 runs.
We predict that Royal Challengers Bangalore will defeat Chennai Super Kings.
IPL 2023 Points Table
|2||Lucknow Super Giants||5||3||2||0||0||0.761||6|
|5||Kolkata Knight Riders||5||2||3||0||0||0.32||4|
|6||Chennai Super Kings||4||2||2||0||0||0.225||4|
|7||Royal Challengers Bangalore||4||2||2||0||0||-0.316||4|
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown
Leave a Reply