Patanjali will launch at least 4 IPOs in next 5 years: Key points in announcement
On Friday, yoga guru Baba Ramdev announced that Patanjali Group would launch at least four initial public offerings (IPOs) over the course of the following five years. “Now we are preparing to get listed five Patanjali group companies by floating four IPOs in the next five years,” Baba Ramdev said, announcing Patanjali’s Vision 2027, a five-year expansion plan. “Around Rs, 40,000 crore is the Patanjali Group’s current annual revenue. In 5-7 years, the Group’s revenue is projected to reach Rs 1 lakh crore “Ramdev told the local reporters.
He claimed that Patanjali Foods, formerly known as Ruchi Soya, is a member of the Patanjali Group and is already listed on stock exchanges with a market value of close to Rs 50,000 crore. Ruchi Soya was purchased by Patanjali Group through insolvency proceedings for Rs 4,300 crore. Ruchi Soya’s Follow-On Public Offering (FPO) was launched by the Group, and Patanjali Foods was given the new name. According to him, we have already begun developing an action plan to help these five upcoming public companies reach their goal of having a market value of Rs. 5 lakh crores.
For the following five years, Baba Ramdev unveiled his visions. Here are the key points
- We have decided to make sure Patanjali’s contribution is acknowledged in gold letters in 2047, the year we celebrate the 100th anniversary of our independence. We intend to bring IPOs of our four other companies, including Patanjali Ayurved, Patanjali Wellness, Patanjali Medicine, and Patanjali Lifestyle, after Patanjali Foods Limited, he said.
- Patanjali is playing a significant role in releasing the nation from the shackles of the foreign medical system and the Macaulay-introduced Western education system alongside the movement to make the nation self-sufficient by promoting Swadeshi. According to him, Patanjali Wellness uses yoga, ayurveda, naturopathy, and an integrated system of medicines that is based on research to treat diseases permanently.
- In order to comply with the plan, Patanjali Foods intends to establish an oil palm plantation on more than 15 lakh acres of land spread across 55 districts across 11 Indian states. This significant campaign is being run by Patanjali to combat hunger, unemployment, and poverty. More than five lakh people will receive additional employment thanks to Patanjali’s various programmes, according to Baba Ramdev.
- In terms of oil palm plantations, Patanjali Foods will be the biggest company in the nation. once sown. Oil palm trees produce income for the following 40 years. In the following five to seven years, the goal is to generate annual returns of about Rs 2,000 crore. This will contribute to the nation becoming entirely self-sufficient in edible oils.
- Approximately Rs 40,000 crore is the Patanjali Group’s current annual revenue. Baba Ramdev stated that the goal is to reach Rs 1,000,000 crore in the following 5 to 7 years.
- “By becoming the biggest FMCG company in the nation, our company will significantly contribute to India becoming a global economic superpower. To reach Patanjali Foods’ EBITA of Rs 5,000 crore, we are developing an action plan, he said.
- Baba Ramdev continued, “We are developing a new indigenous and upright (Sattvik) avatar of Multi-Level Marketing at the national level for Natural Nutraceuticals that will bring health and prosperity to the common man and that will provide the right information about healthy nutritional options.” (ANI)
To make the nation self-sufficient in edible oils, the government recently unveiled a scheme of subsidy investment totaling Rs 11,044 crore through the National Mission on Edible Oils – Oil Palm (NMEO OP).
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown