Tata IPL 2022, GT vs RCB: Playing 11, Key stats, Prediction, and more
Written by Anjali
- GT (Gujarat Titans) vs RCB (Royal challengers Bangalore ), Match 43
- Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
- Date and time: 30th April 2022 at 3:30 PM IST and Local Time
- Live Streaming: Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar app for live streaming.
Gujarat Titans (GT) will face Royal challengers Bangalore (RCB) in this match number 43 of Tata IPL 2022 at Brabourne Stadium, in Mumbai on Saturday, April 30. Both GT and RCB teams are very confident about their upcoming match as they are the winning teams in their respective previous matches.
Gujarat titans are at the top of the point tables with seven wins in eight games so far in IPL 2022 and win by scoring 25 in the last over against Sunrisers Hyderabad and RCB wins by scoring 10- runs over Sunrisers Hyderabad. This time GT and RCB are standing face-to-face with each other and both the teams are looking for a win that helps them to stand in the finals.
Expected playing 11
Gujarat Titans (GT)
- Wriddhiman Saha (wk)
- Shubman Gill
- Hardik Pandya (c)
- Abhinav Manohar
- David Miller
- Rahul Tewatia
- Rashid Khan
- Alzarri Joseph
- Lockie Ferguson
- Yash Dayal
- Mohammed Shami
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB)
- Faf du Plessis (c)
- Virat Kohli
- Glenn Maxwell
- Mahipal Lomror
- Rajat Patidar
- Shahbaz Ahmed
- Dinesh Karthik (wk)
- Wanindu Hasaranga
- Harshal Patel
- Josh Hazlewood
- Mohammed Siraj
The Pitch at this venue supports both bowlers and the batters. Batting first will be an ideal choice as the surface gets slow as the match progresses. The captain that wins the toss is told to do bowling first despite the heat that is like burning in the afternoon which does’ t mean that the pitch was bad for batting. The lowest score of this session IPL was recorded in the previous game on this ground in which the RCB side was bundled out for just 68.
Probable top performers
The probable best batter of the match: Hardik Pandya
Hardik Pandya is a right-handed batsman from Gujarat Titans. In his previous games, Hardik is beaten for the pace against Sunrisers Hyderabad and is expected that he will make up for the failure in the upcoming matches. He is an all-rounder and has accumulated 305 runs and collected 4 wickets in the tournament so far.
Probable best bowler of the match: Alzarri Joseph
Alzarri Joseph performance in the previous matches gives us a idea of his high speed bowling just like in against of SRH in the previous match. He has been quite effective at the back end and has taken a lot of wicket for Gujarat Titans.
GT to win the match.
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown