Maruti Suzuki Baleno facelift to launch today: India price, design, safety features details here
By Sanjay Maurya
Today (23 February 2022), Maruti Suzuki India will unveil the much-awaited new Baleno in India. As the teaser reveals, the Baleno facelift will receive a host of new improvements, as well as some first-class features, making it the most feature-rich car from Maruti Suzuki to date. Considering the rising input costs and added features, the new Baleno is expected to see a price hike.
• CEO: Kenichi Ayukawa
• Headquarters: New Delhi
• Founder: Government of India
• Founded: 1982, Gurugram
• Formerly: Maruti Udyog Limited
• Parent organization: Suzuki
The new facelifted Baleno will be Maruti Suzuki’s first major product launch in 2022. A new 1.2-litre K12N petrol engine with VVT and an integrated starter generator (ISG) with start/stop technology will power the Maruti Suzuki Baleno Facelift in 2022. The engine will be paired with an AMT and a 5-speed manual transmission.
Maruti Suzuki Baleno facelift Design
According to the leaked photos of the vehicle, it will get a new set of headlights with DRLs and a larger grille upfront. The rear end gets new LED taillights, as well as a few tweaks to the bumper design. It also now sports a pair of new 10-spoke alloy wheels. It receives a Head-Up Display as a feature enhancement. Customers can drive without taking their eyes off the road thanks to the HUD function, which easily displays crucial information from the speedometer, climate control, etc.
Maruti Suzuki Baleno facelift Connectivity
The next-generation Suzuki Connect will offer over 40 functions, including vehicle safety and security, trips and driving behaviour, status warnings, and remote operations via the all-new Suzuki Connect App (Smartphone and Smartwatch) Amazon Alexa devices.
Maruti Suzuki Baleno facelift Safety
For safety, this new age Baleno is equipped with a 360-view camera which enhances the safety and convenience for the customers along with a view of the driving space. This enables them to make more informed decisions when parking or maneuvering a vehicle in tight spaces.
Maruti Suzuki Baleno facelift Price
The new Baleno is estimated to cost between INR 6.0 lakh and INR 10 lakh (ex-showroom), which is comparable to the previous model.
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown