Samsung Launches its Made-in-India OLED TV Range, Starting at INR 1,69,990
Written by Sanjay Kumar
- Founder: Lee Byung-chul
- Parent organization: Samsung Group
- CEO: Kim Ki Nam (23 Mar 2018–), Kim Hyun Suk (23 Mar 2018–), Koh Dong-Jin (23 Mar 2018–)
- Headquarters: Suwon-si, South Korea
- Owners: Samsung C&T Corporation, National Pension Service, Samsung Life Insurance
- Founded: 13 January 1969, Suwon-si, South Korea
Samsung has introduced a new range of Made-in-India OLED TVs with the powerful Neural Quantum Processor 4K, expanding its smart TV lineup in the country. The OLED TV range comprises two series: S95C and S90C, available in three sizes – 77-inch, 65-inch, and 55-inch. These TVs start at a price of INR 1,69,990.
Consumers in India can purchase the new Made-in-India Samsung OLED TVs from leading retail stores across the country or online via Samsung.com. As an added benefit, customers can enjoy up to 20% cashback on select bank credit cards and can opt for easy EMIs starting at INR 2,990. Additionally, all OLED smart TV models come with a 2-year warranty.
Mohandeep Singh, the Senior Vice President of Consumer Electronics Business at Samsung India, expressed his excitement about the company’s latest OLED TV range, stating, “We are pushing the boundaries of innovation with our new range of OLED TVs. We have enhanced OLED TVs by integrating the Neural Quantum Processor 4K with OLED panels to deliver exceptional picture quality. The launch of the new OLED TVs will further strengthen our leadership in the premium TV market.”
These Samsung OLED TVs are powered by the Neural Quantum Processor 4K, which ensures an immersive entertainment experience by providing incredible detail and remarkable screen brightness. The processor utilizes AI-based algorithms to analyze content on a scene-by-scene basis, while HDR OLED+ optimizes each frame to deliver exceptional visual details.
Samsung proudly claims that its new OLED TVs are the world’s first OLED TVs to receive validation from PANTONE for accurate expression of 2,030 Pantone colors and 110 skin tone shades. The TVs also feature an intelligent EyeComfort Mode that adjusts the brightness level based on the surrounding light conditions.
To enhance the audio experience, the Samsung OLED TV range is equipped with wireless Dolby Atmos and OTS+ sound technology. The TVs sport an Infinity One Design, offering an edge-to-edge picture and allowing users to fully immerse themselves in their favorite movies, shows, sports, or games. Additionally, the TVs come with an attachable one connect box, which helps reduce clutter.
Samsung’s OLED TVs come with a solar-powered remote control that features a minimalist design. The remote is battery-free and can even be charged using indoor lighting or the electromagnetic waves generated by various home devices like WiFi routers.
For gamers, the new range offers features like Motion Xcelerator Turbo Pro for high-velocity gaming, a 144Hz refresh rate, Game Bar, Mini Map Zoom, and Virtual Aim Point, among others. Moreover, the OLED TVs come with a built-in IoT hub, offering calm onboarding and IoT-enabled sensors for light and sound control.
- Top 10 shoe brands in India for men & women 2023
- Top 10 Adorable Gifts for Your Special One
- Top 10 Countries with Maximum Indian Population as Citizens
- Top 10 Small Business Statistics You Need to Know For 2023
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- Top 10 Most Selling Bikes and Scooters of 2022 in India
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown