Voyage Towards Hiring in India
Many countries are well known to possess talented and skilled workforce. However, attracting the right talent has always been a challenge, and if those resources are to be hired from foreign lands, it becomes an employment nightmare for the employer. Work permits, payroll and administrative compliance for expats become deterrents in employing the best skilled human resources.
In such a scenario, engaging an Employer of Record (EOR) in another country can be a game changer and the best way forward. Planning to hire Tech workforce? Well, look no further as SpeedMart® TechHire provides the solution to this complex problem by getting the right skilled Tech employees on Work-fromHome full-time employment in India for you. Under the stewardship of Aasheesh Verma, CEO of the company, SpeedMart® TechHire provides comprehensive recruitment and employee management services to foreign based companies and startups.
Aasheesh, an engineer and an MBA by education, has spent over 25 years in the corporate world, bulk of which in the telecom sector. He has served as the COO of Tata Teleservices Ltd. and MTS India, earlier as Country Manager of a US based satellite services company, InterPacket Inc. Aasheesh is also on the board of some Tech companies in India, including a listed one.
Company at a Glance
Established in 2017, SpeedMart® TechHire helps overseas companies to establish verticals in India, through bespoke strategic and technology consulting. It provides EOR services wherein it recruits and manages tech and other professionals in India for foreign partner clients.
For startups headquartered internationally, SpeedMart® TechHire specializes in hiring tech resources on a work-fromhome basis. It hires the best-in-class skilled engineers for fulltime positions on an EOR model managing their payroll and HR compliances, including tax, Provident Fund, Health and Accident insurance.
The advantages of on-boarding mid to long-term technical resources for startups is that their tech related challenges are addressed without hiccups. The startups can focus on their core business of tech development without worrying about regulatory and HR compliances.
Hiring in India with SpeedMart®TechHire has several benefits which include:
• Access to a talent pool of more than 8000 available profiles with varying skill sets and experience.
• Finding the ideal skilled match for the client’s requirement for mid to senior-level resources.
• Speedy, transparent and highly intense recruitment with high acceptance rates
• Seamless payroll, leave management, HR, and local regulatory compliance.
Sometime in the middle of 2021, Aasheesh his partners were consulting a foreign startup looking to setup shop in India. They needed assistance in starting their business in India. Not only did they advise them on potential markets, but also helped them plan their Go-to-Market strategy and assisted them in hiring tech resources keeping in mind the HR compliance in India.
At this point, they saw the enormous potential of the EOR model and their ability to take advantage of India’s abundant pool of tech-skilled people resources The Beginning Sometime in the middle of 2021, Aasheesh his partners were consulting a foreign startup looking to setup shop in India.
They needed assistance in starting their business in India. Not only did they advise them on potential markets, but also helped them plan their Go-to-Market strategy and assisted them in hiring tech resources keeping in mind the HR compliance in India. At this point, they saw the enormous potential of the EOR model and their ability to take advantage of India’s abundant pool of tech-skilled people resources
• Hire tech talent for remote working in India – This is done by co-creating the JD with the client followed by advertisements on various platforms. A detailed skill assessment is done before shortlisting through various pre-employment test screenings. The technologies and tools specialization for recruitment are Core Java, Springboot, Angular, REACT, REACT Native, Typescript, AWS cloud, Java Kotlin, RabbitMQ, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Git, Docker, etc.
• HR management and employee engagement makes onboarding & offboarding, payroll management, health and accident insurance processing seamless.
• Regulatory compliance- Provident fund (EPF), tax deduction at source (TDS), contracted legal counsel, chartered accountant & HR consultant on-board.
Ensuring Quality Recruitment
The organization ensures transparency during all steps of recruitment. They enter into an employment contract instead of a job offer which ensures > 75% acceptance rate.
Since it relieves businesses of the burden of the hiring procedure and of complying with local government laws for human resources, SpeedMart® TechHire’s integrated approach to recruiting and payroll administration is innovative and well-liked by its clients.
Another significant advantage it offers is the degree of transparency it exhibits. For instance, during its rigorous hiring process, SpeedMart TechHire transparently shares candidate profiles, including candidate contact information and skill and project-specific experience. The company takes pride in providing such in-depth skill details about the shortlisted candidates.
Tech utilization space
In spite of the fact that the IT sector has experienced more than three decades of stability and growth, including the 2008 financial crisis, the pandemic that followed, and the current slowdown brought on by the conflict in Ukraine, the demand for its products continues to rise. Furthermore, because startups present the use of technology as a USP, they continue to rely heavily on it to flourish.
Even traditional industries are continuing to invest in technology due to the development of AI and big data as well as the global legal environment’s constant change. Furthermore, there has been an increasing desire for technology to better take advantage of the expanding social media. Given this, an EOR partner is both a lucrative and win-win proposition for global companies.
Aasheesh leads a team of the corporate professionals hailing from different backgrounds contributing to different aspects of the company. Let’s meet his team leads-
An experienced educator, Vrinda Verma has worked at India’s top institution, The Shri Ram School for over 25 years. She is adept in people management and has strong organizational abilities and a good understanding of tech tools. She leads the recruitment, payroll and backend operations.
Stephen Cherian is a seasoned enterprise professional with over 24 years of sales, marketing & business operations experience having worked with Tata Tele, Idea Cellular, MTS & Global Tele. He specializes in business development and channel management and manages the same wings in the company.
Mayank Ahuja, a certified Chartered Accountant with over 10 years of experience in the fields of financial audit, financial reporting, tax and non-tax compliance. He is proficient in incorporation services, tax registration and company related
The Future Roadmap
Before signing off from the conversation, Aasheesh shares his plan for the next five years, “We are on a solid footing and plan to expand in the coming years. We plan to reach a three-digit employee count in this calendar year as we add a few more client partners, on way to tripling in the coming few years. We remain steadfast on our growth plans and would add up direct tech development as a next step to growth.”
- Top 10 shoe brands in India for men & women 2023
- Top 10 Adorable Gifts for Your Special One
- Top 10 Countries with Maximum Indian Population as Citizens
- Top 10 Small Business Statistics You Need to Know For 2023
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- Top 10 Most Selling Bikes and Scooters of 2022 in India
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown
Leave a Reply