Sunways Bio-Science: Ensuring excellent healthcare solutions for the livestock
Today, thought leaders across the veterinary ecosystem are venturing in the domain by offering out of the box pharma products and services. Animal health has become a major issue and to solve such kind of budding challenges, more and more businesses must be aligned towards veterinary medicine arena. We are well- aware of the current scenario that the world is combating the COVID- 19 outbreak by every possible means. It has become uphill climbing to curtail the spread of the virus due to its high contagiousness. To this context, not only humans but animals are also being adversely affected by the pandemic. It is crucial to keep the livestock healthy for offering the nourishment to the masses, during the time of such an extreme global pandemic. Many businesses have aligned their operations to this arena but only a few have emerged out as the most promising ones. One such ‘one-of-a-kind’ business venture, Sunways Bio- Science is revolutionizing the domain with its avant- grande products and services.
Headquartered at Cyprus, Sunways Bio Science LLP discovers, formulates and manufactures a diverse portfolio of animal health medicines. The Institution proves its forte at the global level with the manufacturing units based in Spain, Cyprus, Serbia and India. They are excelling in the domain by offering the finest solutions in Animal Health divisions with over 7 decades of cumulative experience.
Exclusive vision with outstanding mission
Sunways Bio-Sciences LLP is constantly striving to be the frontrunner in the domain of preventive hygiene technologies by ensuring sustainable value for its diverse customer base via insightfully- innovative solutions. The core values of the Institution lie in serving the clients with trust, accountability, innovation and integrity to assure client’s satisfaction eventually. With the out of the box mission of converging their business operations towards the betterment of animal health, they are constantly striding to deliver high- quality reliable products and services to the consumers at a competitive cost. Their endeavors are aligned towards the fulfilment of the client’s expectations only.
Diversified range of products
Sunways BioScience has a multitude of product range to offer better health to the livestock. Their innovative formulations assure effective profit for the poultry business. Such a range of formulations include Disinfectants, Anticoccidials, Anti- mycoplasma, Growth Promoter, Herbal products, Probiotics and enzymes, Nutritional supplements (vitamins and minerals), Toxin binders, Acidifiers, injectables, De-wormer, etc. The production is usually supervised by the technical and quality expert teams. They manufacture products in contract manufacturing in Spain and JV in Cyprus and Serbia.
A glance at the adroit team members
- Andreas Hadjimitsis- The astute business leader is the Founder of ANH Auditors Consultants Ltd(2009). He is serving Sunways Bio- Science as the Chief Executive Officer(CEO). With over 27 years of enriched experience, he has specialized his area of expertise such as Advisory, Audits and International Taxation. He has also been in association with the MNCs as a Consulting and Audit Manager. His diverse portfolio also states that he has served Mintikkis Group and Gateway International South- east Europe, Middle – East and Africa as the Chief Finance Officer(CFO).
- Branka van der Linden- Being an LLM Masters of Laws in International Business, she possesses a vast experience of over 13 years in the relevant domain. The BBA holder has the core expertise in compliance and legislation. She is agile compliance and anti-fraud professional in Anti- Money laundering, Corporate Governance and risks. Her diverse fortes also include framing policies, overseeing customer services, supervising contracts and implementing technology solutions.
- Advaita Sharma- The Country Head of Sunways BioScience is an MBA from SP Jain School and attained his bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. Currently, his operative regions are extended to the Middle East and Africa regions. His area of expertise lies in overseeing the expansion strategies, marketing and business development planning, along with team management in the two workstations. Previously, he was associated with the major institutions like IBM, Bloomberg, INCO in geographies like Netherlands, Dubai, Singapore, Australia and India.
- Neeraj Sharma- The Country Head of the Institution in Asia Pacific regions, is a graduate from New York. He also attained Bachelors in Commerce from the Delhi University. His expertise lies in the domain of manufacturing that has enriched him with exclusive experience. He has served as the Asia Global Head of Manufacturing for Zoetis India Limited (Pfizer Limited). At present, he is supervising 40 manufacturing units that produce Anti- Coccidals, Disinfectants, Oral Dosage Form, Injections and Anti- Mycoplasma. He also oversees the purchase of raw materials and finished goods from Brazil, China, India, and Taiwan.
- Arumugam Thangasamy- The General Manager in Sunways Bioscience is a graduate in Science and MBA in Marketing. In past, he has served Zoetis India Ltd. as Zonal Sales Manager. He supervises the production of Generic Branded Products with launching of 70 brands in South Asia Countries. His operations are aligned at developing a market team to implement the objective strategies. He ensures to design, implement and facilitate an effective national and international strategy.
Effective innovative solutions and outstanding operations
The Institution is looking out to be the Mega player in highly effective and affordable anticoccidial strategies. Coccidials are the major cause of enormous economic loss in the livestock market. The estimated annual revenue loss in Poultry is 3 billion US dollars, which is quite astounding and yet, the only producer of anti-coccidial across the globe is China only. Sunways acknowledged the need of the hour to fill in this gap, and dedicated its resources for Formulation and Development(F&D) of the desired products with latest technological advancements. It has offered the domain with high- European Standards to bring the solutions closer to the Market. With their innovative distribution channels and technology, global communication tools, well- connected central warehousing in UAE and sound manufacturing processes allowed them to carve a distinct niche for themselves. They comprehended the aspirations of veterinarians and livestock producers of supplying high- quality animal health products to ensure the finest care solutions to animals.
The future of the Company is quite promising and blazing in the upcoming time. They aspire to provide better formulations with cost-effective offerings from their end, to those involved in the relevant sphere. Their efforts are inclined to serve the domain by rendering the safety to the livestock that can be proved beneficial for the poultry businesses.