An Innovative Endvour by Sanskruti Dhawley, Riding High on Success in Making Yoga Accessible to All
Yoga is an age-old practice that unites the mind and body while enhancing strength and awareness. It teaches simple meditation, breath control, and how to achieve harmony between mind, body, and spirit. It is widely practised for health and relaxation. Synergia Yoga, one of the burgeoning names in yoga and wellness, was founded in 2021 by enthusiastic yoga entrepreneur and teacher Sanskruti Dhawley, Founding Partner of Synergia.
Instrumental in promoting yoga for fulfilling the vision of making authentic Yoga accessible to all, irrespective of geography and nationality, creating a community of individuals who support and inspire each other, Synergia Yoga, for two years, has effectively steered towards this vision and empowered personal growth through personalized Yoga instruction across the globe. Dedicated to providing a personalized and holistic approach to wellness, Synergia Yoga acts as a one-stop destination, offering a diverse range of Yoga styles, including stretching, splits, rejuvenation, Hatha, Ashtanga, Yin, Pilates and more.
An Edge Over The Peers
The experienced instructors at Synergia Yoga take the time to comprehend each client’s specific goals and then customize each client’s practice to meet those goals. The team is dedicated to assisting clients in achieving their objectives, whether they are striving to become more flexible, robust, or thoughtful. Their mental and emotional health, as well as their physical health, will be improved by the classes. Additionally, Synergia Yoga is well known for hosting hundreds of international participants in its unique outdoor yoga mega-events.
Sanskruti’s Entrepreneurial Journey – The Tale of Hurdles & Success
At the age of 18, Sanskruti decided to embark on a journey of entrepreneurship by starting her own yoga business. For years, her love of yoga and desire to spread its advantages to others had grown, and she realized that this was the ideal moment to make her dream come true. Sanskruti started out teaching yoga in her neighbourhood, but she soon understood that her actual mission was to promote yoga around the world.
The aspiring woman leader started to travel, taking yoga classes in different cities and countries, including Dubai, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and Australia. There were difficulties along the way. But she persisted and gradually started to establish a name as a dedicated and passionate yoga teacher. With each new destination and experience, her venture continued to evolve and expand.
Today, Synergia Yoga is a reputable and well-known name. She is glad to have had the opportunity to introduce individuals from all over the world to the advantages of yoga. In Tel Aviv, her outdoor yoga class drew more than 500 participants. After that, she planned numerous further outdoor yoga events in Dubai, Singapore, Sydney, and Pune, and they were met with sizable crowds. Now, Sanskruti and her team are planning to launch an app for the customers and are targeting to serve 15+ countries together with virtual sessions on the platform.
Remarkable Role of R&D behind Synergia’s Growth
Research and development played a crucial role in the growth and success of Synergia. The business was able to stay current and modify its strategy to better suit the demands of the clients by routinely investigating new approaches, trends, and best practices in the sector. Even now, two years after starting to lead sessions, it is always a good idea to research other poses to examine in a lesson.
Sanskruti invests in learning about various yoga styles and teaching techniques, which has helped her create a more varied and thorough program for the clientele. The team of Synergia puts a lot of effort into gathering feedback since it enables them to discover areas for improvement and make changes to serve customers better. Their upcoming new app, which they will soon release, is also the result of R&D. The AI-powered app will propose yoga positions to users based on the problems they are having.
The Unique Marketing Tactics
Their primary marketing strategies are as follows:
• Word of Mouth: Word of Mouth has always been Synergia’s primary marketing channel.
• Community Outreach: Establishing connections with nearby companies and groups and participating in neighborhood events to promote the business and draw in new customers.
• Website Marketing: For all outdoor sessions and group sessions, they take bookings through the website.
• Social Media Marketing: To build a strong online presence and communicate with potential customers, they use social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Outdoor events: They frequently receive media attention for outdoor events, such as yoga on the beach and yoga in the opera.
Industry Evolution Over the Years
Over the years, the fitness industry has gone through significant changes. Traditional gym settings were more popular in the past than yoga studios. This view, however, has changed in recent years as more and more people have become aware of yoga’s advantages. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the need for yoga as a means of maintaining physical and mental well-being became increasingly apparent.
As a yoga startup, Synergia has revolutionized how the fitness industry reaches and serves people. They are soon launching an app to facilitate virtual sessions around the world. Outdoor yoga has turned out to be a significant success and is well-received by both corporate and individual fitness freaks.
Work Culture – A Blend of Positivity, Motivation & Growth
Synergia believes in fostering a culture of learning and professional development! The work culture at Synergia Yoga is focused on positivity, motivation, and growth. They believe that fostering a supportive and empowering environment can help the employees reach their full potential and provide the best possible service to the clients.
Sanskruti places a high value on efficient and clear communication and encourages team members to exchange ideas and work together. In order to make sure that everyone is on track to accomplishing their goals, she also makes sure to give regular feedback and support.
A Glimpse of Plans in the Pipeline
• Corporate wellness programs: To offer corporate wellness programs to companies and organizations.
• International expansion: expanding business internationally in one more country
• Specialized programs: specialized programs being set up, such as prenatal yoga, kids yoga, or yoga for athletes
• Mobile app: Creating a mobile app allows clients to book classes, view schedules, and access other information about the business.
• Subscription-based model: Offering a subscription-based model where clients pay a monthly or annual fee to access a certain number of classes or other services.
Synergia’s Impeccable Milestones
• There has been a considerable increase in revenue.
• The company’s clientele is steadily growing. Additionally, they held their largest outdoor class last year, which included 70 students for a beach yoga session.
• Synergia Yoga has been recognized by the Tel Aviv operating organization for a Yoga Day Session on 21st June 2022.
• The Tel Aviv yoga by the beach event witnessed 500+ attendants, and the numbers have ever been increasing post that in Singapore, Dubai, and Sydney.
A Piece of Advice for the Budding Entrepreneurs
When it comes to pursuing your passion, it’s important to trust your instincts and not overthink things. Your passion is a powerful motivator that can lead you to success if you follow it with confidence and determination. However, this doesn’t mean that you should act impulsively without considering the risks and benefits of your choices. Before taking on a project, it’s important to think critically and make informed decisions.
Consider the feasibility of your ideas, the potential challenges you may face, and the resources you will need to achieve your goals. By doing so, you can set realistic expectations and create a solid plan for success. As a passionate individual, don’t be afraid to challenge the status quo and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Your drive and commitment can inspire others to do the same and ultimately lead to positive change in your industry or community. Keep your eye on the prize and stay true to your vision, and you will be on the path to realizing your dreams.
- Top 10 shoe brands in India for men & women 2023
- Top 10 Adorable Gifts for Your Special One
- Top 10 Countries with Maximum Indian Population as Citizens
- Top 10 Small Business Statistics You Need to Know For 2023
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- Top 10 Most Selling Bikes and Scooters of 2022 in India
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown