Top 10 Motivational Speakers In India
By Sanjay Maurya
There are many motivational speakers in India, however, we have made a list of the top 10 motivational speakers in India. You should read the below article namely the top 10 motivational speakers in India carefully because they would have every answer to your questions, you can check their Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram channel where they upload their motivational videos time to time. Let’s start the journey of the top 10 motivational speakers in India.
Meet Top 10 motivational speakers in India
#1 Dr. Deepak Chopra
- Born – October 22, 1946 (age 75)
- Education – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Occupation – Alternative medicine advocate, public speaker, writer
- Top Quotes – The less you open your heart to others, the more your heart suffers.
Spokesperson Deepak Chopra is known as a guide for the self-help movement, but his expertise is Western medicine. As a trained doctor and endocrinologist, Chopra made a successful career before looking for ways to incorporate holistic and Western traditions. Spokesperson Deepak Chopra has several bestsellers on general health and wellness. He influenced many people through his ideas, books, and seminars. He is on the top of the list of Top 10 motivational speakers in India.
#2 Yogesh Chabaria
- Age – 37 years
- Lives in – Mumbai, India
- Net worth – USD 10million
- Education – Graduated (University of Mumbai)
- Top Quotes – You aren’t living enough if you don’t sing, dance and laugh.
Yogesh Chabaria is the most popular motivational speaker in India and other countries as well, bestselling author, successful entrepreneur, and founder of The Happier Way. From an early age, Yogesh has inspired and empowered people from all walks of life to highlight his true potential. Entrepreneurs, business leaders, and professionals from over 100 countries have benefitted from its programs, workshops, and guides.
#3 Dr. Vivek Bindra
- Born 5 April 1982 (age 39)
- Nationality – Indian
- Education – Master of Business Administration
- Occupation – YouTuber, Motivational Speaker, Leadership Trainer, CEO of Bada Business
- Top Quotes – Don’t focus on multiple things, Focus on the main thing and the business will follow you.
Dr. Vivek Bindra is a prolific entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and internationally renowned business coach known for creating the most in-demand executive development content and helping people around the world achieve their business goals.
His YouTube channel has around 11 million subscribers who tell us about his popularity. Vivek Bindra is the CEO of Bada Business. Dr. Bindra has written tentatively 10 motivational books. He is famous for creating leadership development materials that have helped people all over the world.
#4 Sandeep Maheshwari
- Source of Wealth – ImagesBazaar
- Position – Founder CEO
- Age – 37
- Born – 28th September 1980
- Top Quotes – If you have more then you need, simply share it with those who need it most.
Sandeep Maheshwari is a photographer, entrepreneur, and speaker. He is the CEO of Images Bazaar, the largest collection of Indian images worldwide. Sandeep is a very inspiring story of this motivational speaker who was born in a middle-class family. Sandeep Maheshwari was 26 years old, many of his businesses had failed. He felt that India’s models were being exploited, he did something different and founded Images Bazaar, which houses the world’s largest collection of indigenous images. He always on the list of Top ten motivational speakers in India.
#5 T S Madaan
- Born – 1958, Punjab
- Nationality – Indian
- Occupation – Motivational Speaker
- Channel – TsMadaan
- Subscribers – 4.8 million subscribers (June 30, 2018)
With over 40 years of experience, TS Madan is one of the top motivational speakers, sales coach, and life coach in India. Smart, gentle, and charismatic, TS Madan is a penetrating soul, amazing spontaneity and clarity of thought. Motivational speaker, but also a beloved actor and media man. Madan is a keynote speaker, sales coach, and life coach, who is regularly invited to various conferences to speak. The sessions are educational and full of humorous, fun, and informative content.
#6 Priya Kumar
- Born 4 March 1974 (age 47) – Chandigarh, India
- Occupation – Writer, motivational speaker
- Nationality – Indian
- Education – St. Kabir Public School University of Bombay
Priya Kumar is the most popular Indian motivational speaker. She is the author of 12 books, including novels and self-help books. His work mainly deals with the themes of inspiration and spirituality. His book License to Live was nominated for the Vodafone Crossword Book Award in 2010.
His neighbor Drs. Niranjan Patel introduced her to seminars and workshops that regularly post videos on her YouTube channel and speak with people at various events, conferences, and seminars. Priya’s clients are some of the biggest names such as Colors TV, Airtel, and Bacardi.
#7 Shiv Khera
- Born – 13 November 1951 (age 70) – Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
- Nationality – Indian
- Occupation – Author, motivational speaker
- Top Quotes – If we are not part of the solution, then we are the problem.
Shiv Khera is an Indian writer, activist, and motivational speaker. He started a movement against caste-based reservation in India, formed an organization called the country’s first foundation, and founded the Bharatiya Rashtriya Samanta Party.
Khera founded the Country First Foundation, a social activism organization whose mission is to “guarantee freedom through education and justice”. In 2004, he started as an independent candidate from the constituency of South Delhi in the Indian parliamentary elections and “lost hard work”. His name always on the list of the top 10 motivational speakers from India.
#8 Simerjeet Singh
Simarjeet audiences were as diverse as their own life experiences. Whether you are promoting self-realization among groups of students or opening up dialogues about barriers to company-wide development, Simarjeet often emphasizes the importance of living a purpose-oriented life, a lesson that you have 1st learned. Simarjeet has worked as a motivational speaker with clients from his native India to the Asia-Pacific region, Dubai, Middle East, USA, and the UK.
#9 Dr. Ujjwal Patni
- Profession – Motivational Speaker, International Trainer, Author
- Language Known – Hindi & English
- Date of Birth – 13 November 1973
- Age (as of 2020) – 47 Years
Dr. Ujjwal Patni is an international coach, acclaimed motivational writer, and world-class business coach. He inspired more than one lakh people from all over the world with his free motivational video about life and business in the Ujjwal Patni show. This program is published on the Ujjwal Patni YouTube channel, Facebook page, and mobile application. It is impossible to forget Dr. Ujjwal Patni in the list of top 10 motivational speakers of India.
#10 Dr. Sneh Desai
Sneha is an experienced motivator, coach and for all ages, business people, executives, employees, students, networking, athletes, and everyone who wants success, happiness, peace, and eternal personal development. He helps people change their beliefs and thoughts through better communication, positive thinking, and spiritual awareness, experiencing less stress and more success in their lives.
Top 10 motivational speakers in India
- Deepak Chopra
- Yogesh Chabaria
- Vivek Bindra
- Sandeep Maheshwari
- T S Madaan
- Priya Kumar
- Shiv Khera
- Simerjeet Singh
- Ujjwal Patni
- Sneh Desai
- Top 10 shoe brands in India for men & women 2023
- Top 10 Adorable Gifts for Your Special One
- Top 10 Countries with Maximum Indian Population as Citizens
- Top 10 Small Business Statistics You Need to Know For 2023
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- Top 10 Most Selling Bikes and Scooters of 2022 in India
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown
Leave a Reply