Yulu Launches Wynn E-Scooter: No License or Registration Required!
Written by Sanjay Kumar
- Industry – Consumer services
- Founded – 2017
- Founders – Amit Gupta, RK Misra, Hemant Gupta, Naveen Dachuri
- Headquarters – Bengaluru, India
- Area served – Bengaluru, New Delhi, Gurugram, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune & Bhubaneswar
- Products – 18,000 vehicles
- Number of employees – 400
Yulu, a major electric mobility company in India backed by Bajaj Auto, has introduced Wynn, a micro-electric scooter designed for personal ownership. It is available in two colours, Scarlet Red and Moonlight White, and can be booked online for INR 999. Deliveries will begin from mid-May, and the introductory price is INR 55,555. The company has indicated that the price will rise to INR 59,999 after the introductory period.
According to Yulu, Wynn is a result of years of research based on user behaviour and the urban mobility needs of a wide range of customers. It is an intelligent electric two-wheeler that caters to the mobility needs of urban families with various industry-first features such as instant family-sharing and truly-keyless access.
The mobility subscription packs of Wynn provide an exclusive and affordable ownership experience, reducing the upfront cost of ownership by 40%. Wynn also features a swappable battery, which can be swapped in under a minute at Yuma Energy network’s swapping station – a joint venture between Yulu and Magna. Additionally, a portable charger can be purchased as an accessory to charge the battery at home.
Amit Gupta, Co-founder & CEO of Yulu, stated that Wynn is India’s first electric two-wheeler for easy mobility, and that it offers not only an intelligent commute option but also a disruption of the entire ownership experience based on deep customer understanding and mobility tech.
Rakesh Sharma, Executive Director of Bajaj Auto, added that mobility is still underserved in India, and there is a huge opportunity for new mobility categories built around continuously changing user needs. Wynn will be built at the Chetak Technology plant of Bajaj Auto, and it will feature the same high-quality standards as Bajaj vehicles.
Wynn boasts a gender-neutral simplistic design, and its intelligent operating system with on-the-air (OTA) connectivity offers easy mobility for all age groups. Moreover, Wynn can be driven by people of all ages above 16, without the need for a driving license or vehicle registration.
As part of its ownership model, Yulu will not charge customers for the cost of batteries and chargers. Instead, it will offer mobility subscription packages that customers can choose from based on their requirements. The company also plans to expand its battery-swapping infrastructure from 100 touchpoints to 500 by December.
- Top 10 shoe brands in India for men & women 2023
- Top 10 Adorable Gifts for Your Special One
- Top 10 Countries with Maximum Indian Population as Citizens
- Top 10 Small Business Statistics You Need to Know For 2023
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- Top 10 Most Selling Bikes and Scooters of 2022 in India
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown