New 6-Lane Highway to Reduce Travel Time between Noida to Delhi-Mumbai Expressway by 3-4 Hours
Written by Sanjay Kumar
The Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways, Nitin Gadkari, has announced the development of a six-lane highway that will connect Noida, Faridabad, and other cities in the National Capital Region (NCR) with the Delhi-Mumbai Expressway. This infrastructure project aims to significantly reduce the travel time from Noida and Delhi to the expressway by three to four hours.
In a tweet, Minister Gadkari shared images of the new 50-kilometer-long highway and stated, “As part of the Bharatmala Pariyojana, a 6-Lane highway is being developed from Jaitpur-Pushta Road to the junction near the Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway section of National Highway 148. This 50 km long stretch will connect Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, and Haryana, encompassing Noida, Faridabad, Ballabhgarh, and Palwal.”
In the National Capital Territory of Delhi, a new six-lane access-controlled highway is currently being developed from DND Maharani Bagh to the Junction with the Jaitpur-Pushta Road Section of NH-148NA. This highway will serve as a primary route for traffic flow between Delhi,… pic.twitter.com/BnDYTb9aOb
— Nitin Gadkari (@nitin_gadkari) May 14, 2023
The estimated cost of the project is INR 2,627 crore, and it is expected to significantly reduce the travel time from Noida and Delhi to the Delhi-Mumbai Expressway. The newly constructed highway runs parallel to the Agra and Gurgaon canals, passing through a green belt, as highlighted by Minister Gadkari.
The 50-kilometer stretch of the Bharatmala Pariyojana will enhance connectivity between Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, and Haryana, covering key areas such as Noida, Faridabad, Ballabhgarh, and Palwal. The project focuses on sustainable development, utilizing inert material for embankment construction and constructing elevated structures on a single pier.
Minister Gadkari emphasized, “Under the leadership of PM Shri Narendra Modi Ji, we are committed to delivering world-class highway infrastructure to all commuters, facilitating economic and social development in the region.”
On February 12 of this year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the first section of the Delhi-Mumbai expressway, the Delhi-Dausa-Lalsot stretch. This section is set to significantly reduce the travel time between the national capital and financial capital to 12 hours. Additionally, it will decrease the travel time between Jaipur and Delhi to three and a half hours from the previous five hours.
Once fully completed, the expressway, constructed as part of the Bharatmala Pariyojan, will become India’s longest highway, spanning an impressive 1,386 kilometers. With 40 interchanges, the expressway will greatly improve connectivity to cities like Jaipur, Kishangarh, Ajmer, Kota, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Bhopal, Ujjain, Indore, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, and Surat.
Here are the key highlights of the new 6-lane highway:
- The development of the 6-lane highway is part of the Bharatmala Pariyojana. It will stretch from Jaitpur-Pushta Road to the junction near the KMP Expressway section of National Highway 148.
- This 50 km long stretch of the highway will connect Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, and Haryana, covering areas such as Noida, Faridabad, Ballabhgarh, and Palwal.
- The estimated cost of the project is INR 2,627 crore, and its primary objective is to reduce the travel time from Noida and Delhi to the Delhi-Mumbai Expressway by 3-4 hours.
- The road will run parallel to the Agra and Gurgaon canals, passing through a green belt.
- The project is focused on sustainable development, utilizing inert material for embankment construction and constructing elevated structures on a single pier.
- Top 10 shoe brands in India for men & women 2023
- Top 10 Adorable Gifts for Your Special One
- Top 10 Countries with Maximum Indian Population as Citizens
- Top 10 Small Business Statistics You Need to Know For 2023
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- Top 10 Most Selling Bikes and Scooters of 2022 in India
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown