7 Gadgets to Keep You Cool This Summer
Summer is already here and temperature is touching higher degrees every second day. In such hot climatic condition first and foremost thing that is needed is a little coolness if not more. Of course, air conditioner, fans and refrigerators come to our rescue but at time we feel they are not enough in the battle with scorching heat. While going out, usually, we guard ourselves with hat and goggles. They work as a shield and save us from the direct sun but those don’t suffice and we feel the need of something more. Hence, we come up with a list of 7 coolest gadgets which will literally make you feel cool. Read on to reduce the heat.
1. Cooling Towel from Ergodyne: This is something you will instantly fall in love with- cooling towel. This high tech evaporative fibre towel can make you feel cool for an entire afternoon. It comes with a variety of attractive colours and patterns and supply instant cooling relief in even hottest hour of the day. The regular size of this soft and bulk-free towel is 13* 29.5 inches Just wet this eco-friendly towel in the water, wring out any extra water and snap it. Use it as headband, bandanna or scarf. It is lightweight and comes with waterproof carrying pouch. It is available on Amazon, Ergodyne.com and some other e-commerce sites.
2. The Coolest Aquabot Cap from Lunatec: This coolest bottle in every sense of the word not only quench your thirst but also spray mist and throw a pressurised stream. As per the description of the product it is combined with the functionality of a garden hose, kitchen faucet and water bottle; it is fun and easy to use hydration spray bottle. You can use any of the modes, stream, shower or mist as per your requirement.
The topmost priority in summer days is staying hydrated and cool and this Lunatec bottle fulfils both. The same function you can find in other bottles which is O2Cool Mist N Sip. With its 2 in 1 function, it takes comfort to a next level. Once you are done having a sip, spray your face to get some coolness. These eye-catching water bottles are leakproof and doesn’t contain any BPA.
3. Ice Vest by FlexiFreeze: It’s a blessing to have such a product in today’s time. This lightest and thinnest vest harness the cool power of 96 ice cubes made of pure water. It is just one inch thick which provides maximum mobility and flexibility. The vest is made of neoprene to give soft, flexible and lightweight insulation. Outfitted with three re-freezable and removable panel, these vests are attached with Velcro for easy replacement and quite adjustable in four places. You can easily wash the vest and panel after removing the ice sheets. It is a boon for the people who are heat stress related occupations or have heat sensitivity. When stepping out don’t forget to wear it.
4. A Cool Collar or Neck Wrap: This simple device can help you easily regulate your body temperature. Its evaporating cooling technology helps you lower your body temperature evern during peak summer. it is light weight easy to use and quite affordable. What makes this product unique is it is made of polymer crystals which can hold water for a long time. To use it just soak the wrap in water for 2-3 minutes and enjoy the cooling effect for about 4 hours. To clean it you can easily wash it with hand and hang it to get air-dried.
5. IcyBreeze Portable Air Conditioner and Cooler: Though it may sound like a shoddy idea but people love to have things personalised. And when it comes to beating the heat, how about having your own personal outdoor air conditioner blowing cold breeze straight into your face. And another best part is you can pack your drinks and sandwiches in it and take it wherever you go. If we talk about technicality, it uses a fan to blow the cool air constantly which is up to 25 miles per hour and works well up to 35 degrees below the outside temperature.
- Cooling Memory Foam Pillow: Who loves to have sleepless night due to heat? None! This cooling memory foam pillow will not that happen either. Made of a responsive and conforming memory foam filled with temperature-regulating gel. It has unique hole-punch design that enhances airflow which disseminate body heat and keep you cool throughout the night in the process.
6. Ice Cream Maker by Severin EZ 7402: The tastiest way to beat the heat is having ice cream. And it can be fun as well when you can make it at home really quick. The Severin EZ 7402 can make a litre of ice cream in just half an hour. Other summer food like frozen yoghurt or sorbet can also be prepared. The process is really simple- just put all the ingredients you want to make ice cream with into the bowl and turn the switch on. This cool machine does the rest.
Handheld Zapper: The biggest nuisance of summers is mosquitoes. The solution like Good Night or All out available in the market are for indoors but when it comes to outdoor this handheld zapper works well. These racquet type zappers need charge to work properly. Once charged fully, turn it on and bring it in contact of the mosquitos and they vanish instantly. it can work for hours with one charge.Market is full of summer gadgets. It depends on you which fits your requirement and the budget. In this list we suggested only 7 we found can be really helpful. These are mere suggestions and not promotion. Business Connect Magazine wish you all the best for summer.
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown