A Leader With A Vision To Bring Technology To Life
They say, “The leader is the one who, out of clutter, brings simplicity, out of discord, harmony, and out of the difficult, opportunity.” A leader plays the biggest and most crucial role in the management of a company as they are the backbone of the same. Business Connect has been a great platform to introduce some outperforming ventures and their leaders to the world.
Here we are with our exclusive edition of the month, ‘CEO of the Year 2022’ to give a tribute to all the inspiring leaders of the business world who are setting new standards in the market. Our editorial team had an interesting and joyful virtual session with the leadership panel of Judge India Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
The leadership panel and the President of the company, Mr. Abhishek Agarwal shared numerous lesser known facts about the company and also shed some light on his overall entrepreneurial journey so far. We truly hope and desire that this fascinating read will add some extra value to the lives of our global readership panel and will also encourage budding leaders to break the barriers and chase their dreams.
Giving a detailed introduction of the company, Mr. Abhishek asserts, “In September 2016, The Judge Group launched Judge India Solutions to provide its clients with a high-quality alternative for IT consulting and Talent solutions. What started as a team of 17 employees emerged into a strong talent community of 500+ employees quickly.
Judge India Solutions is a 100% subsidiary of The Judge Group, a seasoned international professional solutions provider with a legacy of 50+ years. We provide solutions for prestigious global brands that include over 60 Fortune 100 companies. Within 6 years, we’re all set to pioneer the field of IT, Learning, e-Governance, and Talent Solutions. At Judge India Solutions, our primary strength lies in the people powered and people-centric approach that helps us to deliver excellent results.”
THE DIFFERENTIATING ELEMENTS
“What differentiates us from others is our growth mindset, rewarding culture, and people-centric approach. Collaboration, Dependability, Empowerment, Perseverance, and Caring are values that define and shape our work culture and organizational decisions. At Judge, we believe in building a bond that goes beyond agreements and deadlines. We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion through our hiring practices and day-today operations to build a workforce for the future.”- Mr. Abhishek Agarwal.
He also adds further, “We believe that change should start with our mindset and approach toward the people. To accelerate DEI culture, we are constantly on our toes to celebrate diversity on any occasion we can. We achieve this not only by training our employees with the tools they need but by encouraging and supporting them along the way. As a leading IT company, constant innovation is our attempt to make a positive difference in the industry.
Whether it is through our products, services, or our operations, we are always on the lookout to establish a better way that optimizes growth and streamlines our processes. Moreover, as we call ourselves a people-powered organization, our people are our brand. Our core leadership has been hand-picked in a manner that they bring experience from diverse backgrounds and business expertise to the table, believe in a collaborative approach, and lead a progressive mindset. That’s what makes us uniquely qualified to run our business successfully.”
THE LEADERSHIP APPROACH
The team, at Judge India Solutions, believes in empowering each other and creating a workplace where everyone can work to their optimum potential. Communication, Collaboration, and Teamwork is their attempt at this approach. Mr. Abhishek quips, “We believe that there’s no right or wrong way to do any work but always a ‘better’ way, which we have to find by empowering each other. The immense growth that we have achieved is a testament to our unique leadership style.”
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Awards of Judge India Solutions
• India’s Most Trusted Brand Award- International Brand Consulting Corporation (2022)
• Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year- Stevie International Business Awards (2021)
• Inspirational Performance During COVID-19 – SKOCH Awards (2021)
• Global Brand of the year”- Asia One (2021)
Awards of Abhishek Agarwal
• Achievement in Thought Leadership – Stevie International Business Awards (2022)
• CEO of the year (Information Technology): Top 50 Leaders of India – Bizox Media Network (2022)
• Top 15 staffing owners and operators to watch in 2021 – World Staffing Summit (2021)
• Executive of the Year- Business or Professional Services by Stevie International Business Awards (2021)
Before signing off, the visionary shared some words of wisdom for the budding leaders out there by quoting, “As an employee, you should bear the end-to-end responsibility of completing your tasks. This not only promotes a healthy environment but offers you a keen understanding of how to value feedback. To further enhance this quality, one should value implementing constructive feedback and focus on consistent growth and upskilling.”
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown
Leave a Reply