Amazon Prime Video to Live Stream Cricket Matches; Check out the full schedule here
By Sanjay Maurya
Amazon Prime Video, India’s most popular entertainment platform, is giving its customers a New Year’s gift when it launches live cricket streaming on January 1, 2022, with a Test series between New Zealand and Bangladesh. Prime Video became the first streaming provider in India to obtain exclusive live cricket rights from a major cricketing governing body in November 2020. International men’s and women’s cricket matches played in New Zealand – including ODI, T20, and Test matches – will be accessible exclusively on Prime Video as part of the multi-year agreement.
Amazon Prime Video
- Launched – 2006
- Users – 175 million; (as of April 29, 2021)
- Parent – Amazon
- Headquarters – Seattle, Washington, United States
- Subsidiaries – Video Direct
- Owner – Amazon Inc.
- Registration – Required
- Users – 175 million
Prime members will also be able to watch an exclusive webcast of an Indian women’s tour of New Zealand slated for February 22. According to reports, Gaurav Gandhi, the national head of Amazon Prime Video India, stated, Cricket is unquestionably the most popular sport in India, and our partnership with New Zealand Cricket demonstrates our dedication to providing our consumers with what they want. Prime Video’s first step into live cricket in India will be this next series. He went on to say that the Kiwis have established themselves as one of the top teams in the world across all forms and that Indian cricket fans would be thrilled to stream sports activity on Amazon Prime Video.
How to watch cricket matches on Amazon?
Beginning in January, the test series between New Zealand and Bangladesh will be the first to be aired on Prime Video. In February, Indian cricket fans may witness the women’s cricket teams of India and New Zealand compete in a series. The men’s cricket teams of India and New Zealand are set to meet in November 2022. In the run-up to the matches, cricket fans will be able to access additional cricket content and highlights, and they will be able to watch the highlights of matches on the service immediately after the match has ended.
Amazon Video (Amazon Prime Video) India is also rumored to be a significant competitor for the broadcast rights to major sports events such as the Indian Premier League (IPL). Gandhi, on the other hand, did not react to questions about the company’s IPL offer.
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown