Apple likely to launch its own search engine at WWDC 2022
Tech Giant Apple is working on creating something new and interesting for its users. The company is well-known for creating a robust ecosystem of products and services that integrate very well with each other. According to reports, the Cupertino tech giant is working on a new search engine. Robert Scoble, a tech blogger, has predicted a list of things that the world will witness at the forthcoming WWDC (World Wide Developers Conference), which will begin on June 6, 2022.
- 2022 Apple Worldwide Developers Conference began on Monday, 6 June and ends on Friday, 10 June (no in-person attendance)
- CEO: Tim Cook (24 Aug 2011)
- Founded: 1 April 1976, Los Altos, California, United States
- Headquarters: Cupertino, California, United States
- Founders: Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, Ronald Wayne
- Products: iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, Apple TV, iOS, macOS, AirTag, MORE
- Subsidiaries: Beats Electronics, Beddit, Apple Store, Itunes K.K., MORE
One of the things that Scoble mentioned was an Apple-owned search engine. There’s already an Apple internet browser called Safari, which is now being used by more than a billion users globally. Very soon, we could also see Apple’s search engine, which might be the default search engine for Safari.
Scoble told TechRadar that the information about search engine is based on company sources and partly on deduction. As a result, there isn’t much evidence that Apple is going to enter the search engine market as well. “This is the most costly product launch of all time”, he continued. The upcoming WWDC 2022 event is going to be very exciting. We’ll be seeing a new generation of operating systems across Apple’s product lines, including the Mac, iPad, and iPhone. In addition, we may see announcements about the new M2 chipset and the products that it will power in the near future.
Apple’s WWDC event will reveal if the company plans to launch a new MacBook Air and MacBook Pro (both 13.3-inches) or not. While there are many other search engines available, none of them receive the level of attention that Google does. It is almost Google’s monopoly on the search-engine business. Apple could give Google a strong fight with its own search engine.
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown