A RECOGNIZED IT FIRM BUILDING CONTINUOUS STRIDES IN INDIA’S E-GOVERNANCE
From redefining how businesses once operated to keeping them aligned with trends and thriving, technology is constantly expanding its horizons. A core driver of this transformation is software-as-aservice (SaaS). They offer an intriguing alternative to traditional software systems, which need a dedicated server besides installation and configuration. SaaS apps are scalable and versatile, which makes them easier to use and produce proofs-of concept. They also enable users to profit more quickly and pay less in maintenance costs, thus making them preferred in both private and public sectors.
As an emerging media house that seeks to see concepts thrive, we find the idea of SaaS an “Era-defining innovation.” Our editors swotted through the market to find a reckoning player, bringing us to Atishay Ltd. We had a thoughtful conversation with Mr. Akhilesh Jain (Chairman and Managing Director) and Archit Jain (Director), who enunciated what makes the firm unique in the software space. Our conversation is articulated in the piece below.
ESTABLISHING ITS FOOTINHG
Atishay was founded in 1989 as a government IT contract vendor. In the years, it undertook several projects like processing university results, developing cadastral maps of districts, generating voter ID cards, etc., building its path to becoming a Pvt. Ltd. firm in 2000. It worked on significant state public projects like voter list creation, ID card printing, and even Aadhar Card enrollment over the ensuing ten years. A record of successes eventually got it listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange on its SME Platform in 2013, and in 2016, it got migrated to main board.
The firm didn’t look back after that. Atishay has grown as a delineated IT firm committed to accelerating the use of software services to increase its clients’ productivity. The firm offers SaaS products for public bodies and banks. For the public sector, it creates portals, G2C solutions, staffing solutions, and big data management. For banks, it offers payment products that connect banks, service providers, vendors, and customers nationwide. To cut it short, the firm is committed to introducing high-impact solutions that exceed client expectations, meet critical market needs, and enhance overall e-Governance experience.
AN INDIVIDUALIZED APPROACH TO CLIENTS
Personalization is a crucial differentiator in the modern business world. Given the fierce competition in the market today, a customized setting makes a business more customer-centric, gives the client a sense of being heard and cared for, allowing it to stand out. Atishay has based its 3 decades of sustenance on this notion. Every client has unique needs, and the firm caters to them accordingly.
“We undertake extensive client analysis using a consultancy approach, identifying their needs and shaping them into solutions,” -Mr. Jain
They follow a MIS-driven approach with meticulous planning and execution, keeping things “simple and functional.” Atishay is a pioneer in the software industry. Their success mantra has been the end-to-end strategy and active listening. It has weathered many trials and has built a reputation for exceptional quality. It has created reliable internal systems that duly exceed client expectations and adhere to schedules.
OFFERINGS PARTICULAR TO SPECIFIC NEEDS
Innovation and R&D goes hand-in-hand, and are the cornerstones of Atishay. And its evident from its innovative products. A broad understanding of what makes the products standout are as follows:
- e-Sahyog: The platform is built to redefine how the primary agriculture co-operative society (PACS) branch operates. With only one click, its centralized design automates every process, even laborious jobs like GST Calculation and Reports at Society Level!
- TracVec: As the name suggests, it’s a GPS-based tracking software that can track vehicles, luggage, and belongings. Users will have real-time information on the minute details of the item’s location and usage.
- Zapurse: v This platform is Atishay’s digital arm and most exclusive innovation. It’s a self-service portal that offers banking, FasTAG, utility bill payment, DMT, mATM, AePS, recharge, and other options. The platform gives Atisahay a PAN-India presence with over 10,000 retail touch points. It has a network of over 23,000 agents who offer more than 4 lakh customers throughout the country various financial services, like cash deposits and cash withdrawals.
The products accurately reflect the company’s attention to new technologies. As one of India’s early IT pioneers, Atishay is always at the forefront of technology. This helps them expand organically and offers them a critical edge in a tight market.
THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE BEHIND THE INNOVATIONS
Without innovations, a company cannot function, but without an effective team, it is a ship ready to sink. As such, Atishay has been diligent in both areas. The team personifies a deep desire to succeed, has unwavering integrity, is creative, excels at keeping commitments, and is courteous and considerate of others’ responsibilities. The firm is built on values and guiding principles to maintain its work culture and the behavior of its people. On top of that, they have a strong suit of management, having industry-specific expertise. Two of its eminent figures are:
- Mr. Akhilesh Jain: He is the visionary and the driving force behind Atishay’s decades-long triumphs. Despite being a Chartered Accountant from the prestigious 1989 batch and possessing an LLB degree, he opted to work with government clients to raise the governance standards of the nation. This vision and principle have kept the business consistent all along. Clients adore his clear, no-nonsense style, and his dedication to the business is evident at all ranks.
- Mr. Archit Jain: Archit is the creative force behind Atishay’s technical sophistication. He is a defined entrepreneur with years of experience in design, problem-solving, and tech. He is well known for his analytical problem-solving method, caring client service, and determined demeanour. Since he likes to learn new things, he frequently attends lectures and seminars. All of these traits have aided him in building a portfolio of custom solutions.
The firm upholds open-door communication amongst its people. “We made a process through which anyone in the organization can approach the management, especially our MD,” says Archit. The team also conducts team building activities, regular meetings and rings bells to mark project completions to maintain engagement at all times.
A HIGHWAY OF SUCCESSFUL ACHIEVEMENTS
Atishay has had a pretty coveted journey, but it hasn’t been easy. During COVID-19, they had to completely restructure their functioning for better outcomes. Nevertheless, the journey has earned reverence and is recognized by industry and media. Below enlisted is some of their notable milestones:
- “Best business practices,” 40th National Seminar on Social Entrepreneurship (2014-15)
- “Top 5 of the performers on SME Platform” Indian Achievers Award
- Felicitated at the “SME Business Excellence Awards 2018”
- “Small Enterprises of the Year 2018” SIDBI – ET India MSE
- “One of the most promising Tech solutions providers for Govt. and Public Sector 2019” CIO Review India
- Acknowledged in “Top 50 tech companies Intercon Internet Conference Awards 2019” Dubai
- “Indian Affairs Dynamic & Innovative Entrepreneur in IT in 2020” India Leadership Conclave & Awards Surely, these awards are noteworthy and keeps the firm motivated and hungry for new strides. The firm is constantly venturing into innovations while expanding its client base, gradually carving a better future for itself.
A NOTE FROM THE FOUNDER
“Don’t be afraid of failures, be afraid of not correcting them”
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown