Emusa, Carving out Its Space as India’s Emerging Wholesome Online Marketplace for Sustainable Products
A brand led by an amazing woman leader and her core team, Emusa rightfully takes pride in itself as a pathbreaker, an innovator in the online marketplace exclusively for sustainably made products right from food to décor and almost everything used in our day to day living. Initiated in 2021, Emusa is born out of a deep sense of connection and love for the Earth and nature. By uniting conscious brands with nature-loving consumers who are looking for sustainable, organic alternatives to daily products, EMUSA endeavours to usher in an ecosystem of conscious households.
A world where conscious consumption is the norm of the day, where every household has imbibed the values of a conscious lifestyle and passed them on the future generations. Emusa intends to achieve it by becoming an easy, trusted, and wholesome destination providing a one-stop shopping experience for all conscious products, where conscious consumers can shop guiltfree and with a sense of responsibility towards future generations. Envisioned to building a world that is healthier, happier, and safer for future generations, Emusa is bringing a revolutionary change in the way people shop.
THE BRAIN BEHIND THE BRAND
Paspuleti Pallavi Krishna, Founder & Director, Emusa Sustainable Pvt Ltd, is an inspiring woman leader, motivated by the mantra of extraordinary efforts, innovative approach, and a never give up attitude. She incepted her entrepreneurial journey last year when she took the foundation of Emusa. Presently under the competent leadership and supervision of Pallavi Krishna, Emusa is constantly moving forward on its mission to make a conscious, positive impact on people’s lifestyles across all walks of life and constantly work to help them choose conscious, sustainable alternatives for a better tomorrow.
MORE THAN JUST A COMPANY
Emusa is a wholesome destination that ensures that you get the best of sustainably made products in one place. Working on the concept to become an Earth-friendly marketplace, the endeavour is actively propagating the principles of Reduce. Reuse. Recycle and encourage better sustainable practices/ lifestyles across the society for inclusive growth. The leading lady further stated,
“At Emusa, we believe that our everyday choices have a deep impact on our lives. A shift to an organic lifestyle begins with small steps. By making tiny but significant changes to the products we use daily. We have curated an exclusive collection of conscious alternatives to everyday products to help you make the transition to a sustainable lifestyle.” Pallavi and her team are constantly working to harness the power of technology and digitalization and bring the best healthy, organic choices to your fingertips making a sustainable lifestyle both Accessible and Affordable.
EMUSA TEAM; THE INNOVATIVE WORK CULTURE
Today Emusa is walking towards success path within one year of its inception because the team has burned the midnight oil and committed to growing without complaint and it continues to bring some of the best products to the customers. The work culture at Emusa is focused on an equal and open culture where everyone has an equal chance to stand up and challenge an idea.
THE CONSISTENT FUNDAMENTAL VALUES OF EMUSA
Below are the three core values that Emusa follows –
- Care: An unconditional drive to care for all, akin to a mother, who strives to provide equally for all.
- Integrity: Emusa is purpose-driven in everything it does. The organization functions with utmost transparency and brings a strong sense of commitment to the work.
- Inclusivity: The leading team at Emusa makes sure that whoever comes in touch with the company must experience a sense of fulfillment, happiness, and growth. Emusa works towards a society that is brimming with health and happiness.
It is pretty much evident that the industry is in the nascent stage and has a long way to go. Emusa is planning to grow leaps and bounds in Pan India by delivering the best sustainable products for sustainable living with customer-centric services. While it is establishing itself in the Indian market and building huge demand and promoting indigenous goods, they are planning to bring international sustainable goods to the Indian consumer base very soon.
WORDS OF WISDOM
- Do not underestimate the caliber of experienced personnel in name of the contemporary and mad rush for innovation.
- Be patient because Rome was not built in a day, the microwave mentality is not healthy for an entrepreneur.
- Being consistent with right actions is the key to opening newer possibilities..
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown