IPL 2021: CSK vs RCB today’s match prediction, playing 11, head-to-head records
By Sanjay Maurya
- Kolkata Knight Riders beat defending champions Mumbai Indians by seven wickets on 23rd September.
- RCB will face Chennai Super Kings in the Vivo IPL 2021’s 35th match on September 24th at the Sharjah Cricket Association Ground.
- The Chennai Super Kings have a good head-to-head record against the Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Kolkata Knight Riders beat defending champions Mumbai Indians by seven wickets on 23rd September, due to half-centuries from Rahul Tripathi and Venkatesh Iyer.
Royal Challengers Bangalore will face Chennai Super Kings in the Vivo IPL 2021’s 35th match on September 24th at the Sharjah Cricket Association Ground. The match is scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m. IST, and it will be broadcast live on Star Sports Network.
CSK defeated the defending champions Mumbai Indians by 20 runs on Sunday night, while RCB will want to get back on track. Royal Challengers Bangalore have won five of their eight matches so far and are presently in third place on the table. Chennai Super Kings, on the other hand, have won six of their eight games so far and are presently in the second position on the points table.
Head to Head
The 2 teams played 27 times in the IPL, with Chennai Super Kings won 18 times and Royal Challengers Bangalore won nine times. Against Chennai Super Kings, Royal Challengers Bangalore will want to improve their record. Chennai Super Kings defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore by 69 runs the previous time they played each other this season.
The Sharjah Cricket Association Stadium provides a neutral pitch on which both teams should receive some assistance from the surface. Fast-bowler will be in the game, on the other hand, spinners may be dangerous in the middle overs.
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
- Devdutt Padikkal
- Virat Kohli (C)
- Kona-Srikar Bharat (WK)
- AB de Villiers
- Glenn Maxwell
- Wanindu Hasaranga
- Shahbaz Ahmed
- Kyle Jamieson
- Harshal Patel
- Mohammad Siraj
- Yuzvendra Chahal
Chennai Super Kings
- Faf du Plessis
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Moeen Ali
- Suresh Raina
- Ambati Rayudu
- MS Dhoni (C & WK)
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Dwayne Bravo
- Shardul Thakur
- Deepak Chahar
- Josh Hazlewood
Who will win the match?
Chennai Super Kings have a good one-off record against Royal Challengers Bangalore, and they are likely to win the game as well.
- Top 10 visiting places in Delhi 2021
- Top 10 shoe brands in India for men & women 2021
- Top 10 Schools in Delhi 2021, list of best schools for your child
- Top 10 richest actors in the world 2021
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021