IPL 2021: SRH vs CSK today’s match Prediction, Playing11, and more
By Sanjay Maurya
- Harshal Patel set a new record for most wickets by an uncapped bowler in an Indian Premier League (IPL) season on 29th
- In Match number 44, Sunrisers Hyderabad will face on Chennai Super Kings.
- When the two teams played in the first phase, Chennai Super Kings (CSK) easily defeated Sunrisers Hyderabad by 7 wickets.
Harshal Patel, a Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) seamer who presently wears the Purple cap, set a new record for most wickets by an uncapped bowler in an Indian Premier League (IPL) season on 29th September. Harshal did it during RCB’s 7-wicket victory against Rajasthan Royals (RR) when he claimed three wickets in the Rajasthan innings’ last over. Harshal increased his total in this year’s IPL to 26 wickets from 11 matches with this three-wicket haul.
Match number 44 – SRH vs CSK
In Match number 44, Sunrisers Hyderabad will face on Chennai Super Kings. Despite the fact that SRH is no longer in the playoff race, there is still a lot of competition for other teams. Hyderabad shocked Rajasthan Royals in their last encounter, winning by 7 wickets (9 balls left).
Sunrisers Hyderabad will face an uphill battle against table-toppers Chennai Super Kings on Thursday in Sharjah, after spoiling the party of Rajasthan Royals. The Orange Army won their second match of the season on Monday, defeating Rajasthan Royals by 7 wickets, with half-centuries from debut Jason Roy and skipper Kane Williamson.
When the two teams played in the first phase of the competition in Delhi, Chennai Super Kings easily defeated Sunrisers Hyderabad by 7 wickets. Hyderabad bat first and put up a solid total of 171-3 due to fifty-plus scores from David Warner and Manish Pandey, but Chennai Super Kings knocked down the mark in only 18.3 overs after Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis contributed 129 runs for the first wicket.
With eight victories in ten games, MS Dhoni’s Chennai Super Kings are comfortable at the top of the points table. Despite the fact that the middle order of Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, and MS Dhoni hasn’t scored in a single game, the three-time winners have won three games in a row in the UAE leg and will be aiming to be the first team to qualify for the IPL 2021 playoffs.
CSK Probable Playing11
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Faf du Plessis
- Moeen Ali
- Ambati Rayudu
- Suresh Raina
- MS Dhoni (c & wk)
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Sam Curran/D Bravo
- Shardul Thakur
- Deepak Chahar
- Josh Hazlewood
SRH Probable Playing11
- Jason Roy
- Wriddhiman Saha (wk)
- Kane Williamson (c)
- Priyam Garg
- Abhishek Sharma
- Abdul Samad
- Jason Holder
- Rashid Khan
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Siddarth Kaul
- Sandeep Sharma
CSK is a strong choice to win this match.
- Top 10 visiting places in Delhi 2021
- Top 10 shoe brands in India for men & women 2021
- Top 10 Schools in Delhi 2021, list of best schools for your child
- Top 10 richest actors in the world 2021
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021