IPL 2021: SRH vs MI Today’s Match Prediction, Playing11, Playoffs Qualification scenario
By Sanjay Maurya
- Mumbai Indians must defeat Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) by 171 runs after scoring 200 runs.
- The average innings score on this surface is 148 runs based on the last 7 matches.
- Hyderabad won their last match against Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) by 4 runs.
Delhi Capitals (DC), Chennai Super Kings (CSK), and Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) have already secured their spots in the Indian Premier League (IPL) playoffs and now total two games remaining. With the last chance to qualify for the playoffs, the Mumbai Indians (MI) and Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) compete for a fourth spot on 08 October 2021.
The route to the playoffs for KKR is much easier, as they have almost eliminated the Mumbai Indians from contention. After a convincing win over Rajasthan Royals (RR) on Thursday, Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) are currently in fourth place in the rankings with a net run rate of +0.587.
IPL Points Table
To qualify for playoffs, Mumbai Indians must defeat Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) by 171 runs after scoring 200 runs and set a better net run rate than KKR. It will be the end of the road for the Mumbai Indians in this year’s IPL if they are batting second.
SRH won their last match against Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) by 4 runs. The last match will give Hyderabad hope to finish this season with a smile on their face. Hyderabad is currently last in the points table with 6 points.
Match – Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians – 55th match
Venue – Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Time – 7:30 PM IST, 02:00 PM GMT
In the IPL 2021, the pitch in Abu Dhabi has proven good for batting. However, batting was a little tricky in the previous game, and the bowlers took advantage of the surface. The Sunrisers may not mind batting first, based on their prior performance. The average innings score on this surface is 148 runs based on the last 7 matches.
- Jason Roy
- Wriddhiman Saha (WK)
- Kane Williamson (C)
- Priyam Garg
- Abhishek Sharma
- Abdul Samad
- Jason Holder
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Rashid Khan
- Siddarth Kaul
- Umran Malik
- Rohit Sharma (c)
- Ishan Kishan (w)
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Saurabh Tiwary
- Hardik Pandya
- Kieron Pollard
- James Neesham
- Nathan Coulter-Nile
- Jayant Yadav
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Trent Boult
Head to Head
Played – 17 Mumbai Indians – 9 Sunrisers Hyderabad – 8
Today’s Match and Playoffs Prediction
Mumbai Indian is a strong choice to win this match but Mumbai Indians are now under the pressure of a big win over SRH, we can see Kolkata as the fourth team to qualify for the playoffs.
- Top 10 Schools in Delhi 2021, list of best schools for your child
- Top 10 richest actors in the world 2021
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- The Success Story of Steve Jobs
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021