IPL 2023 SRH Vs MI Preview, Playing XI, Head-to-Head & Match Prediction
Written by Sanjay Kumar
The 25th match of the Indian Premier League 2023 will witness Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) facing off against Mumbai Indians (MI) at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad. Both teams have had similar fortunes this season, losing their opening two matches and winning the latter two.
In their most recent game, SRH defeated Kolkata Knight Riders by 23 runs, scoring a formidable 228 runs for the loss of four wickets. Harry Brook and Aiden Markram played crucial innings for SRH, with Brook scoring his maiden century and Markram making a half-century.
In their previous match, Mumbai Indians faced off against Kolkata Knight Riders. KKR managed to score a respectable total of 185 runs for the loss of six wickets in 20 overs, thanks to Venkatesh Iyer’s century. MI’s opening batsmen, Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan, got off to a great start by putting on 65 runs for the first wicket. Suryakumar Yadav and Tilak Varma played important roles for MI during the middle overs. Eventually, MI chased down the target of 186 runs with five wickets remaining in just 17.4 overs.
Both teams will now be looking to secure one more win to improve their position in the points table.
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) vs Mumbai Indians (MI) Match Details
- Match – Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians (SRH vs MI)
- League – TATA IPL
- Date – Tuesday, 18th April 2023
- Time – 07:30 PM (IST) – 02:00 PM (GMT)
- SRH vs MI Match Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad, India.
Pitch Report – Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad, India
This pitch is favorable for bowling, as both of the two matches played on it were won by the team that bowled first. The average score on this pitch is 196. Therefore, winning the toss and opting to bowl first would be a wise decision.
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium Score Records
|Batting first won:||0 (0%)|
|Bowling first won:||2 (100%)|
|1st inn avg score:||196|
|2nd inn avg score:||198|
SRH vs MI (Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians) Expected Playing 11
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Possible Playing 11
- Harry Brook, 2. Mayank Agarwal, 3. Rahul Tripathi, 4. Aiden Markram (C), 5. Abhishek Sharma, 6. Heinrich Klaasen (WK), 7. Marco Jansen, 8. Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 9. Mayank Markande, 10. Umran Malik, 11. T Natarajan
Mumbai Indians (MI) Possible Playing 11
- Ishan Kishan(WK), 2. Cameron Green, 3. Tilak Varma, 4. Suryakumar Yadav(C), 5. Tim David, 6. Nehal Wadhera, 7. Arjun Tendulkar, 8. Hrithik Shokeen, 9. Piyush Chawla, 10. Duan Jansen, 11. Riley Meredith
SRH vs MI Head to Head
POINTS TABLE – TATA IPL
|2||Lucknow Super Giants||5||3||2||0||0||0.761||6|
|3||Chennai Super Kings||5||3||2||0||0||0.265||6|
|6||Kolkata Knight Riders||5||2||3||0||0||0.32||4|
|7||Royal Challengers Bangalore||5||2||3||0||0||-0.318||4|
Sunrisers Hyderabad looks in good form in recent matches, they are the favourites to win the match.
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown