Jio launches its first Game Controller: Specifications, price, and more
Reliance Jio has quietly launched the game controller in India. The product is listed on Jio’s official website, which says that this gaming controller can provide up to 8 hours of battery life on a single charge. This is the first time the company has introduced a game controller. Jio used to sell only feature phones earlier and last year, Jio launched its first smartphone. Now, it has added a new product to its portfolio.
- Headquarters: Reliance Corporate Park, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Founder: Mukesh Ambani
- Founded: 2007, Ahmedabad
- Subsidiaries: LYF, Reliance Jio Infocomm Pte. Ltd
- Parent organization: Jio Platforms
Jio has been working on the JioGames platform for quite some time. Gaming controllers, smartphone controllers, VR headsets, and other devices will be part of the JioGames Platform. The JioGames app, which allows you to play games, watch live streams, and more, was also launched by the firm.
- Bluetooth enabled
- Low Latency
- Long 8-hour Battery Life
- Easy Navigation
- Wide Compatibility
- Supports Haptic Control
Jio Game Controller Price
The Jio Game Controller costs INR 3,499 and is available in a Matte Black finish. The gadget is also available on EMI, with monthly payments starting at INR 164.71. The Jio Game Controller is available for purchase on the Reliance Jio website.
|Compatible Devices||Android Tablets, Android TV, Android & Jio STB
For best results, it is recommended to be used with Jio Set-Top Box
|Charging Connection||Micro USB Type B port|
|Product Dimensions||153X58X110 mm|
|Battery||Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery|
|Layout||20 buttons + 2 sticks|
The ‘Jio Game Controller’ from Reliance Jio contains a modest USB Type B charging connector. The product’s dimensions are 153 x 58 x 110mm. It comes in a matte black finish and weighs 200 grams. The remote includes 20 buttons and two sticks and is Bluetooth 4.1 compatible. The Jio Game Controller, according to the company, has an 8-hour battery life and supports haptic control. Low latency gaming is also supported by the Jio Game Controller, which is an important part of any user’s gaming experience.
Two vibration feedback motors and haptic control are included with the controller. For the greatest experience, the company recommends pairing it with the Jio set-top box. The Jio set-top box was launched in August 2019 and has been designed for console gaming.
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown
Leave a Reply