Tragic year for Mahesh Babu, first brother then mother & now superstar lost father
Veteran Telugu actor, Ghattamaneni Siva Rama Krishna Murthy, known mononymously as Krishna passed away on Tuesday (November 15) morning due to a heart attack. Having acted in over 300 films, Krishna, 80, is the father of popular actor Mahesh Babu.
Krishna was admitted to the hospital in the early hours of Monday (November 14) and was put on a ventilator. A multidisciplinary team of doctors was treating him after the cardiac arrest. According to reports, Mahesh Babu’s father died at 4 am on Tuesday (November 15).
- Born: 31 May 1943 (age 79 years), Burri Palem
- Spouse: Vijaya Nirmala (m. 1969–2019), Indira Devi (m. 1961)
- Children: Mahesh Babu, Ramesh Babu, MORE
- Grandchildren: Gautham Ghattamaneni, Sitara Ghattamaneni, MORE
- Full name: Siva Rama Krishna Ghattamaneni
- Siblings: G. Hanumantha Rao, G. Adhiseshagiri Rao, Lakshmi Ghattamaneni, Aliveelumangamma Ghattamaneni
According to doctors, 80-year-old Krishna was undergoing treatment at the Intensive Care Unit and was on a ventilator, and was reportedly brought to an unconscious state around midnight on Monday (November 14).
2022 has been a tragic year for Mahesh Babu. On January 8, his elder brother Ramesh Babu passed away at the age of 56due to a kidney-related disease. On September 28, Indira Devi, Mahesh’s mother, passed away. Now, the actor suffered another loss of his father’s demise.
The death of his father has broken Mahesh Babu badly. He was very close to his parents. Often used to share pictures with him on social media. But now these pictures and memories of parents are the only ones that will remain with Mahesh Babu for life.
Mahesh Babu’s father had great stature in Telugu cinema. He was known as Krishna. Apart from being an actor, producer, and director, he was also a politician. He appeared in about 350 films in his career span of 5 decades. He got the tag of superstar. He was awarded the Padma Vibhushan. Krishna started his film career with small roles. He made his acting debut in 1961.
As a lead actor, he appeared in the 1965 film Thene Manasulu. With his work, he won the hearts of the people and achieved the status of a big star of the Telugu film industry.
Krishna was also the father-in-law of TDP leader Jay Galla. He had joined the Congress and became an MP in the 1980s, but left politics after the death of former PM Rajiv Gandhi.
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown
Leave a Reply