Nokia G50 launch soon: Specification, India price, and everything we know so far
By Sanjay Maurya
- The Nokia G50 appears to be the brand’s next smartphone, according to multiple leaks.
- The 4GB/64GB version in the UK might cost $300. (INR 22,000). In Australia, however, the 4GB/128GB model may be available for AUD 477. (INR 25,700).
- The future G50, like the G10 and G20, is expected to be a low-cost option with 5G support.
The Nokia G50 appears to be the brand’s next smartphone, according to multiple leaks. The smartphone has been seen in many listings, indicating that it will be released soon. Furthermore, the next Nokia G50 was exposed in an Instagram post by the Finnish smartphone manufacturer. As a result, the design and certain other details concerning this product have been confirmed.
In terms of design, the smartphone appears to have a circular camera setup with triple back cameras and an LED flash. The front of the phone has a tear-drop notch display. Nokia G50 is expected to have a 6.82-inch LCD and a Snapdragon 480 processor. It will also have a 48-megapixel primary camera and 5G connectivity.
Nokia G50 India price and launch date
The official launch of the new Nokia G50 has yet to be confirmed by HMD Global. However, we can anticipate it arriving later this month or in early October. In terms of pricing, the 4GB/64GB version of the smartphone in the UK might cost $300. (INR 22,000). In Australia, however, the 4GB/128GB model may be available for AUD 477. (INR 25,700).
Nokia G50 Specifications
|Colors||Blue, Forest Black, Midnight Sun|
|Processor make||Qualcomm Snapdragon 480|
|Operating system||Android 11|
|Number of SIMs||2|
The Nokia G50, a new smartphone in Nokia’s G series, is scheduled to launch soon. The future G50, like the G10 and G20, is expected to be a low-cost option with 5G support. The Nokia G50 has a 6.82-inch HD+ display with 720×1640 pixel resolution. It will be available with a Snapdragon 480 5G Chipset and a variety of RAM and storage choices. The Nokia G50 will have a triple-camera arrangement on the back, including a 48-megapixel primary camera. On the front, there will be an 8-megapixel camera for selfies.
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- The Success Story of Steve Jobs
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021