Written By: Dr. Amit Mishra
Realme X Pro review: A Beauteous Smartphone with best features
If you are seeking information for the perfect smartphones in the market launched this week then probably you are at the right spot, as the absolute details to guide you on your purchasing decisions. Realme X phone is absolute and is good in every practical or functional aspect to any front runner phone out there in the market.
- Chinese Smartphone Realme X launched in India. Official sale via Flipkart and company’s store will be from July 24, 2019.
- The Realme X is an ideal phone for the Indian market as it has a variant of 4 GB and 8GB RAM with price ranging from Rs 16,999 to Rs 19,999 respectively.
- It has pace, brilliant design, proficient cameras (pop-up selfie camera) and basketfuls of cool features.
With the launch of Smartphone Realme X by Real Me company in India, it takes over its arch-rival Xiomi’s Readme K20 series Smartphones allowing customers an economical version in the extremely financial value sensitive Indian market. Features of the newly launched phones are:
- The Smartphone has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Octa Core 2.2 GHz AIE processor. The memory storage is 128 GB of internal storage and up to 8 GB of RAM. It boots the Android Pie OS (Operating System)-based ColorOS 6.0 user interface, which is a custom-built skin layered above the default OS. The phone delivers invariably good performance, even after heavy usage for a longer time.
- The new device has a stylish design with an arched glass-like slanting cover on the rear side and a barrier-free shape on the front. Although the Smartphone is made up of plastic, the phone has an excellent look and is durable with good resistance to combat daily hardships. The reason being the front cover made-up of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 sheet, which makes it almost indestructible and protects the screen from undesirable scratches and cuts.
- The display of the new phone is 6.53-inch super fullHD+ AMOLED spread in a tall 19.5:9 aspect ratio filled with natural colors, in addition to the available option of shuffling the screen tone to either warm or cool. Night mode to reduce the blue light emission and eye-care modes to cut flicker in low brightness are some other features available in the phone.
- The phone has tremendous Imaging capability. It consists of a dual-camera module on the rear side, featuring a 48MP primary camera of an f/1.7 aperture and a 5MP depth sensor. The purpose of the depth sensor is only to give depth data to the primary sensor, the 48MP sensor is highly efficient in capturing brilliant shots despite variations in light.
- Besides common features like HDR, AI, artificial intelligence-based auto scene recognition, etc, the phone has a chroma boost mode that increases colors in addition to retaining highlight and shadow details.
- The phone has a 3,765 mAh battery, which is inadequate for a midrange phone but delivers exceptionally on-battery time for more than 24 hours. Moreover, the phone helps Oppo’s registered VOOC 3.0 20W fast-charge, which completely replenishes the battery power in about an hour.
Realme X is an attractive Smartphone that is thrilling in performance, style, and exhibition. Leaving the UI (user interface) and plastic body the Smartphone is the best choice. The smartphone is robust and an ideal phone for everyday use.