Sonali Phogat, Bigg Boss 14 participant & BJP leader, dies of Heart Attack in Goa
- Sonali Phogat died of a heart attack last night in Goa.
- According to reports, Sonali along with some of her staff members had gone to Goa.
- She was a TikTok star, a famous BJP politician, and an actress with a huge fan following.
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader and Tik Tok star Sonali Phogat died of a heart attack in Goa on Monday (22 August). The 42-year-old leader complained of uneasiness to her staff on Monday after which she was taken to the hospital.
- Date of Birth: 21 September 1979
- Age: 42 Years
- Net worth: $1 million
- Birth Place: Bhuthan Village, Haryana, India
- Profession: Actress and Politician
- Debut Film: Chhoriyan Chhoron Se Kam Nahi Hoti (2019)
- TV: Ek Maa Jo Laakhon Ke Liye Bani Amma (2016)
- Political Party: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
- Political Journey: Joined BJP in 2008 Vice President of BJP’s Mahila Morcha
- Nationality: Indian
- College / University: Maharshi Dayanand University, Haryana
- Education Qualification: Bachelor of Arts
Sonali Phogat’s postmortem is reportedly underway, and police officials have also arrived at the hospital. She complained of uneasiness to her staff, and they took her to the hospital. Sonali Phogat’s parents are on their way to Goa from Bhuthan village in Haryana. On Monday night, Sonali Phogat published a video on her official Instagram, and just before she passed away, she updated her profile image on Twitter.
In December 2016, she lost her husband Sanjay Phogat. Her husband died under mysterious circumstances in his farmhouse at the age of 42. She has a daughter named Yashodhara Phogat.
Sonali Phogat started her career as an anchor in 2006 with her appearance in the Haryanvi TV show aired on the Doordarshan channel. Sonali Phogat was last seen in Bigg Boss 14. She entered as a wildcard contestant, after which she gained immense popularity. Sonali Phogat, who rose to fame with her TikTok videos, contested the 2019 Haryana Assembly elections as a BJP candidate from Adampur assembly constituency and was fielded against Kuldeep Bishnoi, who recently switched camp from Congress to BJP. She lost the election by a margin of 29,471 votes.
- Top 10 shoe brands in India for men & women 2021
- Top 10 Schools in Delhi 2021, list of best schools for your child
- Top 10 richest actors in the world 2021
- Business vs Job: Which is Better
- Top 10 series on Netflix 2021, don’t miss these must-watch series
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- The Success Story of Steve Jobs
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021