Interior Design Consultancy and Desin & Build Firm
Koheli Puri: Managing Director | Jitendra Puri: Director
In contemporary times, building workplaces, hotels, schools etc. require expertise and constant innovation in designing. Catering to these interior designing requirements and other related services, a multitude of consultancy firms came into existence. StudioXP Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd. is a renowned Real Estate Consultancy Firm, with multi-disciplinary specialist skills and experience in Interiors Design / Design & Build Services for Corporate offices, commercial Projects, International Schools, Hotels, Food Courts & Retail.
An ISO-9001 certified company accredited for Quality Management in providing exquisite Services, they are currently providing comprehensive Services to several National & Multi-national Corporate Clients, Developers, IPC’s in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai & Bangalore region.
They have delivered Commercial Interior projects for DELL, Newgen Software, Huawei, Kronos Solutions, Century Link, ACS, Ericsson, HCL, RMS, AXA XL, Oyo Rooms, ThreePillars Global, JFL Group, Pine labs, Centrum, Bank of America, DLF, Brookfield, Black Stone as an end to end solution provider for the ease of Client in several developments across Pan India.
TheFirm’s core values are the cornerstones for its strong foundation, and these are Accountability for Quality Service, Commitment to Delivery, Trust in Relationship, and Utmost Integrity above all.
Synchronizing with the latest
It is indispensable to keep abreast of the latest in the market to ensure the growth and development. On the same notion, due to StudioXP’s huge International exposure in Design and Construction Industry they are generally aware of the advancements and recent emerging developments. They are also updated with the latest relevant magazines and travel to various countries in the quest of knowledge/exposure about newly built wonders and architecture.
Koheli Puri says, “We ensure innovative design approach with the usage of contemporary and advance materials / finishes, international standards and implementations processes to ensure that we build world class facilities with the latest technological advancements for our clients.”
For ensuring the Quality of services
When your team members are energized and motivated, then they will surely deliver you the best. At StudioXP, the quality of services depends on the motivation and passion of the team members. As Mr. J.W. Mariotts famous quote says – “Take good care of your employees and they’ll take good care of your customers and customers will come back”, we too believe in the same.”Creating a performance driven environment for their employees to bring out the best and at the same time, they ensure a hassle free and healthy work environment.
Jitendra Puri says, “Team StudioXP is not only an office team for us. The employees are like our family members and sometimes they proved to be more. Apart from a great team with right orientation and skillset, we do have our standard checklists and procedures for delivering quality services. We are ISO certified company.”
Achievements and Milestones
The incredible performance of the Company has taken its graph of success to the zenith. Following are the accolades they boast of:
- The dynamic, Koheli Puri has been featured in Asia One Magazine (Pan Asia Business and News magazine) – Dec-Jan 2019-20/Vol. 17/Issue 3 as Blackawan Women Entrepreneurs.
- In September 2019, she was felicitated with ‘Women Empowerment Leadership Award by URS Media and Asia’ in 12TH ASIAN BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SUMMIT 2019.
- In April 2019, it was awarded as Times Business Award Reality 2019for Commercial Architecture and Interiors for second successive year.
- In March 2018, it has been awarded Times Business Award Reality 2018 for Commercial Architecture and Interiors.
- Featured in A+D (Architecture + Design)2015 Dec. issue containing Design with Edge – for our creativity excellence
- Rated amongst the top 25 Architects for Corporate Office Project Pan India by Consultants Review Magazine (August Edition 2016)
- Koheli Puri was featured in The CEO Magazine March’17 issue on 25 most Influential Women in India in the corporate Sector.
- Covered by THE CEO Magazine for their end to end on time Project Delivery Strategy
- Featured in ASIA ONE Magazine, Aug-Sep 2017 /Vol.16/Issue 3 – THE ONLY PAN ASIA BUSINESS AND NEWS MAGAZINE – for Brand Image and Brand Leaders under the Category of Interior Infrastructure Projects.
- Featured in Silicon India Magazine Sept. ‘17 issue on Women Entrepreneurs Building India Globally
- Company of the Year award in Design and Built Projects Category for the year 2016 for our Innovative design, quality and on time Project Delivery.
- Felicitated in Dubai as one of “The Greatest Brands & Leaders 2016-17 – Asia & GCC-in India UAE Business Forum – Process Reviewers Price water house Coopers PL” May’17 Dubai: Industry – Infrastructure – Interior Design
About the leading facets of the Company
- KOHELI PURI –Koheli Puri, the Managing Director of Studio XP Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd., is a dynamic Real Estate Project Management professional with M. Tech. in “Building Engineering and Construction Management” from IIT Delhi and Graduate in Architecture from Bengal Engineering College, Shibpur. Over 20 years of experience in the Real estate and Construction Industry, Koheli established the Firm in 2011 which was her vision to ensure and constantly thrive for Delivery as per Commitments to clients. The firm believes in right mix of People and Processes, Systems and protocols, core values, passion and attitude to Deliver Projects as per clients’ business requirement with strict adherence to time, quality and Cost.
- Prior to this, Koheli was Associate Director of a leading Development Firm for 4.5 years and delivered several large scale Commercial developments including Hotels, Schools, SEZ Campus, Corporate Offices, Platinum LEED rated Green buildings and Interiors and worked with several fortune 500 multinational clients.
- Koheli also worked in Jones Lang Lasalle (JLL) for almost 7 years at the position of Head of Operations – North and East India with key focus on delivery of all their projects as per agreed client requirement and expectations following the standard operating procedures. While in JLL Koheli also to her credit the completion of corporate offices Fit-out works spread over more than a Million sq. ft. area for Convergys, Hewitt, WNS, DHL, Inductis, NCR, BA Continuum Solutions, Oracle India in Delhi and NCR region. Apart from working in Projects,Koheli helped the firm in formulation of processes and Systems and ensured strict adherence of the same as well as proper training of Team members for their growth.
- JITENDRA PURI – Jitendra Puri, the founder Director of StudioXP Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd., is an Architect by qualification and an Innovative Commercial Interior Designer by profession. Jitendra has over 20 years of post-qualification experience in Design of Corporate Offices, Software Development Centres, BPOs, KPOs, Schools, Food Courts, Data Centres, Hotels, Commercial Spaces with Several National and Multinational brands. Jitendra possesses qualifications of M. Tech. – I.I.T Delhi (Construction Mgmt.), B Arch. Jitendra was spearheading Design and Development India Pvt. Ltd. as Director and head of Interior Design Division, for over 12 years prior to starting of StudioXP. Passion for interior design, deep knowledge of materials, and interest in trend forecasting, brings a unique approach to his design style. Jitendra is known within the interiors and hospitality industries for his particular and exciting creative approach.