Toyota Innova Hycross India debut on November 25; from price to features all details here
- The Innova Hycross will debut in India on November 25.
- The company launched the teaser of the upcoming MPV.
- Toyota Innova Hycrossis expected to launch with panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting, and roof-mounted AC vents.
The Toyota Innova HyCross MPV (Multi-Purpose Vehicle) will arrive in India on 25 November. But before making its India debut, the vehicle will be first introduced in Indonesia as the Toyota Zenix on November 21.
Before the launch, the company launched the teaser of the upcoming MPV. The teased images reveal some of its features. These include a panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting, and roof-mounted AC vents.
- Founded: 28 August 1937, Japan
- Founder: Kiichiro Toyoda
- President: Akio Toyoda
- Parent organizations: Suzuki, Toyota Group, Subaru Corporation, Toyota Industries
The teaser picture reveals that the MPV will get a panoramic sunroof, which is being offered for the first time in this model. However, the sunroof will probably be reserved for the top-spec variant only.
Earlier, leaked pictures of the Innova HyCross showed the front face with an updated grille. It may come with an updated hexagonal grille with chrome accents. As of now, it is difficult to say whether it will have LED technology or not. The bonnet also gets strong character lines giving it a more SUV-like look.
The MPV may come with a slightly curved roofline towards the rear. The latest teaser proves how the design of Toyota’s upcoming Innova is radically different from the current Innova Crysta sold in India. The design of the Toyota Corolla Cross, which is offered on the international market, is an inspiration. It is claimed to have a powerful creased bonnet to offer the SUV a more improved face, as well as sleek LED headlamps with LED Daytime Running Lamps.
The new Innova HyCrosswill be based on Toyota’s TNGA platform. It will get 1.8-litre and 2.0-litre petrol engines which will be connected to hybrid or strong hybrid powertrains. It is also expected to come with other features like a new infotainment screen, digital instrument cluster, 360-degree parking camera, and ventilated seats.
Toyota Innova Hycrossprice
According to reports, the new Toyota Innova HycrossMPV will come at a starting price of 455 million Indonesian Rupiah (roughly INR 23.75 lakh). Toyota Motor may launch the new Innova HyCrossin India on 25 November. It is likely to be sold alongside the existing model of the Innova Crystathat’s currently available only with a petrol engine.
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown