Winnerspitch Energy Pvt. Ltd.
Harnessing the Power of Solar Energy, Winnerspitch Aims to Reduce Fossil Fuel Consumption
What started as an astute dedication towards the promotion of integrating Clean Energy with sustainable development back in 2014 stands today as a pioneer in the solar energy sector. Fostered by extensive research and a unique business model, the seeds of Winnerspitch Energy Pvt Ltd. were sown by a team of industry leaders under the shade of solar energy with an integrated consulting approach and solution offering. Since then, Winnerspitch has come a long way in accomplishing its mark, “Leading from the Front,” as a CLIMATE & CARBON FOOTPRINT WARRIOR” and has set its eyes on Net Zero goals through Environment, Sustainable, Governance (ESG). “…….Resonates Delight”
WINNERSPITCH’S SERVICE PORTFOLIO
The services provided by Winnerspitch centred on the following agile intervention strategies for achieving ESG objectives:
1. Going renewable means employing energy sources that are carbon neutral. – they are an EPC and Project Developer for Rooftop On Premise captive solar deployment.
2. Asset Management – ‘Internet of Things (IoT) or Industry 4.0 technologies that lower carbon footprints – Boost productivity, and cut expenses
3. Optimizing Energy Consumption (Energy Auditing).
4. Green off-grid EV charging stations: An IP/Patented solution from Evenrecharge Global, a US, CA based solutions company.
They work with the client from problem identification to solution implementation, demonstrating the promised results. Including consulting partners, auditors, and implementation partners are how are organisation develops a trusted partnership with any organisation; otherwise, separate teams will probably have gaps between findings and deployments. This is how they operate and how they build trust.
MUSHROOMING AS A DIFFERENTIATOR
Trust and customer relationship management are critical differentiators in the energy industry, particularly in “Solar & Energy Management.” New and returning customers account for about equal revenue shares in this company’s operations, demonstrating their dedication to providing excellent customer service. The team at Winnerspitch conducts business not as a product vendor but as a solution expert from concept to committed results. They routinely inform customers on policies/global consequences of technology implementation and results.
Additionally, keeping in touch with clients, paying attention to their feedback, and giving them appropriate advice instils confidence. It helps them identify problems with the best technological and commercial solutions. As a single-window solution expert, their expertise in renewable energy, energy auditing, energy management system optimisation, and information technology lets them connect with clients appropriately—a key difference and USP.
Winnerspitch has served C&I, Institutes, Universities, and schools and is currently serving residential customers. JTEKT Sona Group, Mitsubishi Automotive, Metso Outotec India, TRL Riceland, BLW Comstar, Tenneco, Devyani International Limited, Orient Craft Limited, Advance Valves, ST Micro, and HCL are just a few of the Commercial and Industrial (C&I) clients. The company employs two strategies to maintain clients’ unwavering trust: 1) Deliver what you commit. 2) Always present to listen to your client’s issues and work on them as per the available resources and timelines.
SIGNIFICANCE OF R&D BEHIND THE GROWTH
Continuous learning through Research and Development is a vital part of Winnerspitch. They are into Renewable energy, Online asset management and Portable Solar EV – Retail stations. In terms of electric vehicles , asset monitoring and energy management systems, these three verticals can be seen as planning for both the present and the future.
The verticals for renewable energy, electric vehicles, and online asset management are all relatively new and have much potential to expand and develop. Research through training, studies and actual project management presents much learning, and they understand the importance of the growth of an individual, which in turn helps in the development of an organisation.
KEEPING THE TEAM MOTIVATED & ENERGIZED
Teamwork is vital for any organization. No matter how intelligent a person is, if he can’t operate in a team, share his expertise, or learn from peers, it becomes problematic for him and the business to run smoothly and accomplish the desired growth.
Ease of communication and training needs are vital things they keep track of. An individual is free to reach any person in the organization, from people on-site to the top management, and discuss issues or take guidance. Knowledge sharing is a crucial component here – they keep having short weekend sessions that keep the atmosphere light and motivated, besides open access to KW pools archives from experiences. The New meaning of the acronym KPI – means (K)eep (P)eople (I)nformed, (I) nvolved, (I)nterested & (I)nspired is truly core of our culture.
IMPACT OF CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGIES WE BRING THE DIFFERENTIATOR
RIGHT here as a USP – a horizontal solution for managing your assets throughout the entire business!
Industry 4.0 is the talk of the town. Even with solar projects, technology is advancing year after year. They no longer use the same kind of inverters ten years ago. Not just that, monitoring a company that has done over 12 + MW of projects with more than 200 inverters working day in and day out is a considerable challenge. Every inverter has different protocols, and the team understood this challenge well and mitigated the problem by adopting IoT, enhancing it across as the Asset Management Solution included but not limited to machines on shop floor,HVACs, Motors, Compressors for monitoring-managing Productivity, Cost reductions, Co2 footprint enhancing Plant functioning gives a clear picture for business case.
ACHIEVEMENTS & MILESTONES
• Customer Recognition: Delivery Award from JTEKT Sona Group 2016
• MNRE Empanelment as Channel Partner 2016
• Industry Recognition: EPC of the Year for industrial Segment Gold Award
2019- by Suryacon
• Recognised as Startup of the Year 2019 – Technology Widget
• Recognised under Top-10 Clean-tech Startups-2018
• Winnerspitch Energy Private Limited – BS Best Places to Work in 2019
• CEO Story award
KEY VETERANS’ PERISCOPE
A management team leads Winnerspitch with extensive experience and a high level of professionalism. S. K. Chawla – Chairman and President
- 50+ years’ experience in Energy and Education fields,
- Advisor and mentor to UPES, Advisor to SP Wahi Management and Technology Consultants, Ex- Mentor and Advisor to Amity University
- Worked with ONGC, Powergrid (Ex-Director HR -on Board-Presidential Appointee)
- Strength in Up-Stream Petroleum, Power, HR, IE, OD and OB
- Education & Training: ISM-Dhanbad, NITIE, ENI, IIM & ASCI Neeraj Chawla – Managing Director
- 30+ years experience working across, Business, Projects, Operations, Sales/Account management having worked for MNC product and SI organization both in INDIA & USA. Organizations like Baan, Broadvision Inc, Arsin Corp Inc., Hero Corp, Infor Global, and Sterling Commerce, among others.
- Strength in maturing Startups, technology stack from Core Applications to Supply and Demand Chain solutions
- Education – MS, PGDM-CS – St. Xavier’s College, XIM, Mumbai Renu Chawla – Director Admin, HR, Retail Operations
- 22+ years of Professional Experience in India
- Core expertise in HR, Admin, Back Office Operations Key Account Management, Training & Development
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown
Leave a Reply