An Award-Winning Education Firm Helping Students To Leverage Learning Opportunities In Top Universities Across The World
A lot of Indian students dream of going abroad for higher studies because of new opportunities opening up there. The increasing number of aspirants has pushed the immigration and education consulting industry to flourish. Well, despite being a diverse and fast-paced industry, the industry has only a few qualified players, Mumbai-based, Aliff Overseas Pvt Ltd is one of them. Aliff is offering a step-by-step guidance to students in getting inducted in top ranking international universities of the world with a vision to help students building an aspirational career globally.
Incepted in the year 2008, this award-winning Education firm has been a trusted guidance provider since inception. It has helped over 23,000 students to choose the right career. The services include career counseling, 3C (course, college, country search), application, visa process, education loan, finding budget accommodation etc. Aliff Overseas Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001 – 2008 certified, Private Limited Company, and it is the official representative of world-renowned institutes of 14 countries like USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand etc.
THE BRAIN BEHIND THE BRAND
The young Edupreneur & International Education Expert, Asslam Shaikh, Founder & CEO, Aliff is the man behind the idea. He is a multi-award-winning educationist, student mentor and keynote speaker, career counselor, and study abroad consultant and speaker. He holds over 10 years of experience in the field of education both in India & abroad benefiting thousands of students, parents, schools, and colleges.
He loves exploring different parts of the world and till now Asslam has visited over 320+ Schools, College & Universities across India & Abroad to participate & share his knowledge.
“My passion is to help ambitious students to join top-ranking international universities so that they can easily earn 6 figure salaries without wasting time or spending a fortune & worrying about their marks.” -Asslam Shaikh
MAJOR VALUES AT ALIFF
Here is a quick list of the core values Aliff works on.
- Student First
Save customer’s money & effort through expert guidance and advance technology
Honest clear communication with all stakeholders
- Research & Innovation
About Futuristic courses, modern universities & favourable foreign policies
Showcase passion during any form of interaction
- Go extra miles
To make customer journey enjoyable & memorable
SIGNIFICANCE OF R&D FOR THE GROWTH
It is crucial and integral part – engine for the growth – continuous research on futuristic programs, different industry performance, university options, scholarship options, immigration policies, admission formalities, etc.
THE EXCLUSIVE LEADERSHIP
There is an inclusive decision-making process at Aliff, it is quite demanding and fast moving. Asslam Shaikh has been inspirational by setting up example – coaching and allowing everyone space to learn, fail and improvise.
Talking about his leadership, the visionary further apprised, “As a growing organization – we constantly focus on creating leaders – each major initiative taken – gets repeated until it is perfected – once done we identify staff who lead the initiative thereafter.”
ALIFF’S WORK CULTURE
Aliff is a people oriented firm where the management believes that the secret behind satisfied customers is happy employees. They strive to treat people so well that employees work collaboratively to make the organization progress.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND MILESTONES ON THE WAY
Because of their outstanding contributions and support for students, Asslam and his venture both have been honoured. Here is the list of major awards won by the leading man and his company.
- Top 10 Best Consulting Leaders to watch in 2020 by The Knowledge Review
- Tefla’s 11th edition CSR award for Development in the Education Sector by Shrimati Priyanka Charturvedi, Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha, Govt. of India.
- Singapore Education Specialist by Singapore Tourism Board
- ‘Genius’ Award by Times Education (The Times of India)
- Silver partner award by British Council of India
- Various awards from BNI PLUS, world’s largest networking platform
- Ex-President of BNI PLUS chapter
MEMBERSHIP / BOARD OF AFFILIATIONS:
- Certified Consultant by British council,
- Certified Consultant by ICEF (Germany),
- Certified Consultant by WEBA (Switzerland)
- Member of Swiss-India Chambers of commerce,
- Member of US Trade & High Commission
- Member of Swiss India chambers of commerce
- Member of Indo – German chambers of commerce
- Member of Education Committee of EU Chambers
- Executive Member of Academic Committee of Bombay Industries Association
ALIFF’S FUTURE ROADMAP
Aliff strives to be one of the top 5 study abroad EdTech companies in India having strong presence in India, Bangladesh & Middle east.
MESSAGE FOR THE ASPIRING ENTREPRENEURS
- Get the right Mentor
- Believe in yourself
- listen to your intuition
- keep learning but do not forget to implement and reflect upon.
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown