Ceinsys Tech Ltd.: OFFERS COMMENDABLE ENGINEERING, GEOSPATIAL & IT SOLUTIONS
The hype of technology is at the apex in almost every domain of industry; its dominance has formed a vast canopy. Several technology companies scatter their widespread influence and offer impeccable solutions in multiple arenas. Ceinsys Tech Ltd. has pioneered the entrepreneurial world by its exemplary and incredible services to clients.
John C. Maxwell said, “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.”
The facet behind the supernal organization is Mr. Sagar Meghe- a visionary; he is the Chairman of the company. Academically proficient, he holds a degree in Bachelors in Commerce from Nagpur University. Holding an enriching experience of around 26 years in various fields of Information Technology, Education and socio-economical areas, he is one of the promoters of Meghe Group and Ceinsys Tech Ltd., which is headquartered in Nagpur in Maharashtra.
He has been astoundingly assisted by Dr. Abhay Kimmatkar of 49 years, who is the Joint Managing Director of the Company.
Dr. Abhay Kimmatkar has all the quintessential traits of an excellent leader, which provide a great push to Ceinsys Tech Ltd. to reach the ladder of infinite success. That’s the reason we, at Business Connect Magazine, have decided to feature him in our upcoming edition ‘The Leader behind an Admirable company.’
Dr. Abhay Kimmatkar, Jt. Managing Director is an Engineering Professional with over 25+ years of experience in the services industry. As a Jt. Managing Director at Ceinsys Tech, formerly ADCC Infocad Ltd, he empowers and initiates and leads Strategy and Business Development activities. His expertise in operations and execution and exposure to Services Industry, Institutional and Global Business Enterprises have led to many business triumphs and growth of the organization. He is also associated with various Industrial, Cultural, and Educational Organizations in India as well as globally.
He has done his entire schooling and education in Nagpur. He has accomplished Engineering in Electronics & Telecommunications, and also an MBA. He has completed his Doctorate in Management Research. He has also obtained various certifications from International Affiliates in his business domains.
He is a distinguished Panelist and Public Speaker and has represented on global & national platforms including BRICS forum in Geneva and Latin Americal Geospatial Forum in Mexico City and many such distinguished forums.
He presented to Hon. CM Devendra Fadnavis on IT Policy framework and Geospatial Technology Benefits for Statewide IT Solutions.
He was instrumental in coordination for the establishment of IIIT Nagpur. Ceinsys Tech (formerly ADCC Infocad) is a partner with TCS for IIIT Nagpur under Public-private Partnership (PPP) model. He is a part of the Management Committee of IIIT.
ESSENTIAL INSIGHTS OF THE COMPANY
Ceinsys Tech Limited, formerly known as ADCC Infocad Limited, is a CMMI SVC Level 3 and a BSE-SME Listed company. Ceinsys is a part of large conglomerate Meghe Group of Industries with a core focus on providing Engineering, Geospatial & IT solutions and services to customers.
The Company has an incredible reputation as one of the premier Geospatial solution providers in the country, and it was incepted in the year 1998. With a team of 850+ employees spread across different locations, Ceinsys is in position to deliver high volume turnkey solutions to client.
CORE AREA AND ITS OFFERINGS
Ceinsys has expertise in providing high-end technology solutions to a vast segment of customers across industries including Government, Infrastructure and Defense & Homeland Security. These include:
Engineering Solutions addressing:
- Non-revenue Water Solutions, Consulting Services, Metering & Automation, and Smart Water Management in the Water domain.
- Consultancy services including Enterprise GIS & Asset Management, Smart Metering, Scada, AMI & Smart Grid in the Energy sector.
- Consultancy Services, Road Asset Management System, Corridor Mapping, 5DBIM & CDE for the Transport, Infra and Construction Industry.
- Heritage & Archaeology Modelling
Geospatial Services & Solutions addressing:
- Cadastral Mapping services.
- Resource mapping and analysis.
- Health & sanitation mapping services.
- WebGis Solutions and Decision Support System.
- Municipal Apps and Citizen Portal.
- Mining and Agriculture solutions.
The Company also provides High-End Technology solutions for Digital Data capture such as LIDAR, UAV and High Definition data processing capabilities for satellite image interpretation and photogrammetry.
The Company has state of art production centers at Nagpur, Mumbai & Hyderabad which provides premium solutions to its clients.
To outspread the expansion of its services, the Company has partnered with global technology giants such as Autodesk, Bentley, Digital Globe, ESRI, Hexagon, Aveva, Siemens, etc.
The clientele entails a wide range of customers, which include the Government, Infrastructure, and Defense & Homeland Security. Most prominent ones are:
- State Water Sanitation Mission, Lucknow
- Thane Municipal Corporation, Thane
- Watershed Development Department, Karnataka
- Public Health Engineering Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA), Mumbai
- Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL), Mumbai
- National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM), Mumbai
- Utter Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), Lucknow
- Indore Municipal Corporation, Indore
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, Pune
- WAPCOS Ltd, New Delhi
- Rajcomp Infoservices Ltd, Rajasthan
- Water & Sanitation Support Organization, Government of Maharashtra
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL)
- Maharashtra Remote Sensing Application Centre (MRSAC), Mumbai
- Urban Administration and Development Department, Madhya Pradesh
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC), Mumbai
- The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO), New Mumbai
- Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Limited (JBVNL)
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Ltd (CSPDCL)
- Lucknow Municipal Corporation
- Director of Land Records, Himachal Pradesh
- Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd (PSPCL)
- Board of Revenue, Rajasthan
- Andhra Pradesh Disaster Management Authorit
AN EDGE OVER THE PEERS
There are numerous distinguishable attributes, which make the company quite distinctive from its competitors in the entrepreneurial world. They provide aid to the company to make its own space in the market.
- One of the few prominent GIS companies with CMM Level 3 certification which ensures quality delivery and value for money for Customers.
- Ceinsys understands the needs of government agencies, and over a period they have evolved a business model that covers all aspects of a geospatial and engineering life cycle from data capture, to developing custom applications, integration, and data maintenance.
- Few GIS companies to cover vide gamut of solutions offerings including metering, SCADA, and software deployment.
- It is amongst the very few companies to have adopted high end and latest technologies namely LIDAR, UAVs, Automation & IOTs for its Projects.
- With the size and spread Ceinsys has and the projects which it has carried out in Government space, it is highly positioned in the market and is the “best fit” company currently.
- Have built credentials in all survey related projects in major technologies.
KEEPING ABREAST WITH THE TECHNOLOGY
To grow and progress in the entrepreneurial world, it is quite indispensable to create a symphony with advanced technology. For this, the Company regularly participates in Global Technology events for a better understanding of the latest technology. This is evident from the fact that Ceinsys is amongst the very few companies which have acquired the latest Digital Technology Equipment. Moreover, the Company offers a distinctive end to end technical solutions, which comprise of Latest Application Development capabilities. Hence, it is positioned as a Complete Solutioning Company.
The company has won numerous accreditations and awards during the past decade. Most prominent ones are:
- Prime Minister Excellence Award in 2011 for 24 x 7 water supply scheme at Malkapur, Maharashtra.
- Maharashtra Government IT Award under IR/ITES SME Unit in 2012.
- Best Emerging Company in SME segment in India by CNBC TV 18 in 2013.
- Autodesk Global Platinum Club Award 2016.
- Deloitte’s Tech Fast 500 APAC (Ranked #480) in 2016
- Partner Excellence Platinum Award & Partner of the Year Award 2017 by Digital Globe.
- Received the largest contract for Smart Metering in water domain from Thane Municipal Corporation in 2019.
- Partner Excellence Platinum Award & APAC Deal of the Year Award 2019 by Digital Globe.
- ESRI Key Partner of the Year 2019 Award.