AN EMERGING MARKET LEADER IN ALUMINIUM EXTRUSION MANUFACTURING
The comprehensive solution provider for Aluminium extruded products, Global Aluminium Private Limited (GAPL), for almost three decades, has aced as a brand operating two advanced automated aluminium manufacturing facilities closely located in Kallakal, a Village of Medak in Telangana and emerging into a market leader.
Establishing its brand in the global landscape, GAPL has carved a niche in successfully manufacturing diverse aluminium profiles and has developed expertise in Aluminium alloys for over 25 years, supplying high-quality aluminium extruded products across global markets. Incorporated in 1996, the company sits at the top of the corporate ladder for peerless reliability in the panorama of premium quality Aluminium profiles.
Founded on the vision to become the world’s most reputed and leading brand, successfully helping businesses with the multiple verticals of products and value-added services, GAPL today stands as one of the pioneers in Aluminium exporting for different companies to nations like the USA, UK, Germany, Canada, France, Spain, Australia, Turkey, Middle East, Kuwait, Argentina, Brazil, China, and Russia.
EMERGING AS A GLOBAL DIFFERENTIATOR
Working on its mission to cater to a diverse and dynamic market, both domestic and global, for value-added extrusion and aluminium extruded downstream products, GAPL has created a distinct mark in the industry. The ISO 9001- 2015 & ISO 14001:2015 certifications credited to its name symbolises GAPL’s uncompromised adherence to stringent quality measures and demonstrate its processes’ excellence. Following are some major differentiating factors that make the brand stand out –
- GAPL has 100% in-house testing facilities for quality and finish.
- It has a vast network in PAN India, allowing easy contact and support for better service.
- There is the advantage of in-house value addition of surface coating and machining, which helps reduce the transit time and handling of material that avoids damages, enhances the quality, and promotes accountability for the quality of the product.
- It is a team of vital solid technicians who understand the customer’s needs, suggest the best possible course, and attain the ultimate satisfaction of customer needs.
- The company also emphasises customer relationship management. It believes in building long-term business relations with its clients and can proudly say that since its inception, no client has opted out of Global Aluminium.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
As a dominant player in aluminium extrusion manufacturing solutions, Global Aluminium has developed a robust portfolio to cater to the complex global needs with an installed capacity of 50,000 TPA with in-house value additions like aluminium extrusion manufacturing, anodising processes, aluminium powder coating processes, and precision machining facilities customised basis demand across industries such as Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Building, Construction & Architectural, Aeronautics, Air handling, Renewable energy segment, Défense, Automation and more.
Encompassing its profound expertise in a broad spectrum of aluminium extrusion manufacturing with an advanced infrastructure with all technologically equipped machinery and 100% power backup facilities, GAPL is all set to revolutionise how aluminium manufacturing is perceived in India & abroad. Global Aluminium manufactures premium quality extrusions in different alloys with thicknesses ranging from 0.4mm to 125 mm and profile sizes varying from 4.0 mm to 300 mm, subject to the alloys and other specifications. There are more than 50,000 dies for 15,000 different profiles.
It also offers fitting solutions for every conceivable and convincible need in every field, in different alloys from 1xxx series to 7xxx series and in M, 0, T4, T5, T6, and T8 tempers. The extrusions being manufactured in the plant are usually as per Indian standards 1285-1975, 733-1983, 50821998, etc.; apart from this Global Aluminium is also equipped to supply material as per DIN/ EN/ASTM/BS international standards or as per customer’s specification subject to the design constraints.
ESTABLISHING A STANDARD IN INFRASTRUCTURE & MACHINERY
At Global Aluminium, the team follows stringent processes to maintain the highest possible standards in terms of infrastructure and machinery. They have established essential vital policies and procedures to sustain zero compliance over deviations from established norms. Some of the measures include certifications, calibration tests, and routine testing.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT – DNA OF GLOBAL ALUMINIUM
The research team has developed differentiated offerings based on the company’s priority markets and established new platforms. Over the years, they have revealed strategic options highlighting the necessary capability required to fulfil needs across multiple segments and industries, providing them with the agility and conviction to realise organisational goals and serve complex needs. In terms of quality & processes, GAPL has been the first manufacturer to adopt new techniques, technologies, ideas and development.
MILESTONES & ACHIEVEMENTS ON THE WAY
Global’s success story traces its roots to 1996 when a single press of 1000. M.T. was started that gradually expanded to 10 extrusion presses by 2019 with a capacity of 50,000MT, catering to engineering, industrial, electrical, defence segments, etc. Amidst innovations and collaborations, starting from 2016, the company has successfully expanded every year adding new infrastructure and new processes, then becoming the largest value-added aluminium extruder in 2019 to setting up machining centres and oven foundries in 2021, becoming one of the India’s largest exporter of value-added aluminium extrusions.
LEVERAGING THE LEVERS OF GROWTH: GAPL’S PLANS
Global’s journey so far has been astounding! Now, it is planning to increase its production capacity of value additions within a new shed of 200,000 sqft, enhancing its position as the largest manufacturer and exporter of value-added products, by the end of 2023. The team is also focused on enhancing the existing infrastructure by introducing advanced technology machinery and integrating the power of automation into the processes with substantial modification.
The technical expertise of 1500+ employees and their ability to add value & quality to the processes and production has forged GAPL to become one of the most valued aluminium extrusion manufacturer today. This is further being enhanced with the succession of new leadership, bringing in the fresh ideas and new perspectives building significant long-term growth plans.
GLOBAL’S ACTIVITIES – TOWARDS THE SPIRIT OF CONTRIBUTION
Since its inception, Global Aluminium has been committed and dedicated to the social and economic development of the society with sustainable goals ensuring the implementation of social activities across education, environmental conservation, healthcare, and many more segments. Around 10+ lakhs of lives are empowered till now through its social drives. Along with our focus areas such as Health & Hygiene, Education & Employment, Empowerment & Equality, Global Aluminium also made direct contributions towards:
- Prime Minister’s Fund
- Women empowerment activities
- Providing healthcare for different villages in and around Medak district
- Providing food and infrastructure for teachers across multiple schools
- Contribution to Radha Swami Society
- Covid relief activities such as tests, vaccinations, and treatments
- Developing infrastructure in different villages
- Lending a helping hand to all kinds of social causes, across India.
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown