A REMARKABLE VENTURE ON A MISSION TO PROVIDE NEXT-GEN SUSTAINABILITY SOLUTIONS
The increasing rate of Global Warming and drastic changes in the environment has immensely affected mankind and the livelihood of the earth. Now, it’s the need of the hour that we come together to bring some positive changes and resolve the issue in the best possible manner. To accelerate the process of sustainable development with various solutions for environmental issues, multiple companies are putting their efforts into history. One such top-notch venture is Infinite Environmental Solutions which is scaling the success ladder at a brisk pace.
“the environment and the economy are really both two sides of the same coin. If we cannot sustain the environment, we cannot sustain ourselves”. Wangari Maathai.
The environmental crisis of the present generation has become one of the most essential topics to be discussed and find a solution to in a given period. The use of Fossil fuels, rapid urbanization, waste generation, Deforestation, and a lot more other factors are the root cause of the drastic climate change and impeding Global Warming scenario. But as they say, ‘Where there is a will, there is a way.’ There are numerous Innovative organizations out there that are utilizing their potential and futuristic solutions to make the world a better place.
Business Connect has been a great appreciator of all the exemplary organizations out there that prioritize the sustainability of our Planet. We have a great history of featuring numerous top-notch ventures in our portfolio. And here again, we are back with another tale of excellence and dedication, Infinite Solutions. Our editorial team had an interesting and joyful session with the leadership panel of the company.
We had a great discussion with Sumeet Singhvi (CEO), Jimmy Sah (COO), and Deepak Jain (CFO)-who shared numerous lesser-known facts with us that we are keen to share. We truly hope and desire that this fascinating read will add some extra value to the lives of our readers and will encourage them to break the barriers.
THE COMPANY PORTFOLIO
Giving a detailed introduction of the company, the CEO asserts, “Infinite Solutions is an international ‘Environment & Sustainability Consulting Company’, with Head Office in Indore, India and projects spread across 16 countries”. With our in-depth experience, we are supporting organizations by imparting tailor-made solutions to achieve Climate Change and Sustainability objectives.
We just don’t advise but help in ‘Accelerating sustainable growth. Our core competencies cover products and services related to Carbon Emissions management, Water Management, Green energy, Carbon Neutrality, Green Investments, and Carbon Project Development. We also provide trading services covering all Green attributes globally.
Jimmy further adds, “We head forward with a vision to help our commercial, industrial, public, and private sector clients to become carbon neutral by devising a long-term road map to neutrality. Our mission is to keep ‘Climate Change and Sustainability’ in our heart and its execution in head by providing tailor-made, practical, and straight advice to our clients. Moreover, we are upright in our advisory and believe in delivering sustainable growth to our clients. Over time we have realized that by maintaining environmentally sustainable practices leads to a culture of trust, safety, well-being and innovation in organizations.”
THE LEADERSHIP PANEL
- Sumeet Singhvi (Chief Executive Officer) He is a Mechanical Engineer with post-graduation in Finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad. He is also a Certified Expert in Climate & Renewable Energy Finance from the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management. An expert in renewable energy finance, his work has included modeling cash flows to identify more cost-effective policies for financing renewable energy projects in India. Previously, he has been associated with DE Shaw India as part of the Financial Research team providing brief overviews and in-depth analyses of a company’s businesses, operational & organizational structure, management potential, and competitor analysis.
- Jimmy Shah (Chief Operating Officer) A Master’s in Environmental Studies from TERI University, he has also qualified as a Master Trainer – CSR by IICA (Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs). He is an approved Verifier under Airport Carbon Accreditation. He has been awarded as “Most Influential Sustainability Leaders of India” by the ‘World Federation of Sustainability & CSR’ at the “India Sustainability Leadership Summit & Awards 2019”. He has been associated with the Carbon and Sustainability domain since 2007 covering GHG projects under Renewable Energy, energy efficiency, waste management, chemical industries, and the thermal power sector. Apart from GHG, he has been associated with ISO 14064 Carbon Foot-printing projects, WCD assessment, and Sustainability reporting as per GRI guidelines. Over time he has been actively involved in projects covering CDM/VCS/GCC/Gold Standard projects across India, South East Asia, Africa, and Gulf countries. Previously he has been associated with SGS and TUV Nord, which are renowned DOEs (Certification Bodies).
- Deepak Jain (Chief Financial Officer) He is a CFA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts (ICFAI), India with a post-graduation in MBA Finance. He has worked extensively on investment appraisal of renewable energy projects, including wind, solar, hydro, biomass, etc. Previously he was involved in securities trading and research as an expert in the application of Technical Analysis tools and techniques. Book published: “Mastering Technical Analysis” focusing on tools and techniques for efficient market trading as part of the curriculum at Swastika Institute of Capital Markets.
A GLIMPSE OF SERVICES
- Mission Zero – Plan
- Sustainability Strategy
- Carbon Neutrality
- Net Zero Pathway
- Zero Liquid Discharge
- Zero Waste To Landfill
- Carbon Offsetting Project Development Mission Zero – Measure
- Science-Based Targets
- Sustainability Reporting
- Carbon Foot Printing (Company, Event, Product)
- Water Foot Printing
- Energy Foot Printing
- Airport Carbon Accreditation Mission Zero – Transform
- Energy Management (Energy Audit)
- Carbon Neutrality
- Carbon Trading
- Nature-Based Solutions (NBS)
- Carbon Offsetting
- Carbon Project Development
- Carbon In-setting Projects
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
THE MILESTONES TO BOAST OF
- 1st Company from India to join the Carbon Neutral Now Initiative by UNFCCC.
- Projects spread across 16 countries; India, Kuwait, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Singapore, Egypt, Thailand, Philippines, Bhutan, Bangladesh, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Zambia, Turkey, Uzbekistan, and Laos
- Awarded as “Green Future Leadership Award” 2019 in Madhya Pradesh by the World Federation of CSR Professionals.
- The trading network is spread across 5 continents &30 different countries.
- Traded more than a 35million+ carbon credits so far to 90+ buyers
- Executed more than200 projects within 7 years. Currently working on another 300+ projects and 200+ ongoing including Carbon (GCC, CDM, GS, VCS, UCR), I-REC, Carbon Footprint, Water Footprint, Product Carbon Footprint, Sustainability Reporting, Non-financial Reporting (Advisory / Assurance), Energy Audits, Accreditations, and many more.
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown