INPEACEMEDIA CONCEPTS PVT. LTD.
EMPOWERING THE MARKETING REALM WITH AN INNOVATIVE AND IMPACTFUL APPROACH
They say, “Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.” Marketing, in the present era, is the most powerful source and weapon to create a storm in the business world and to bring change. It has branched out to cater to the changing preferences and habits of consumers. Line marketing platforms such as print, television, and radio have been left behind by exhibitions, brand activations, and promotions.
Business Connect has been a renowned platform committed to introducing its global readership panel with some outperforming ventures and its leaders. In the continuation of that series, here we’re with our exclusive edition of the month comprising some outstanding success journeys of the business world. Our editorial team had an interesting and joyful session with the leadership panel of Inpeacemedia Concepts Private Limited.
The founder of the company, Mr. Uttam Jalndra shared numerous lesser-known facts about the company and also shed some light on his overall entrepreneurial journey so far. We truly hope and desire that this fascinating read will add some extra value to the lives of our readers and will surely encourage the budding leaders out there to break the barriers and chase their dreams.
Elaborating more about the company, Mr. Uttam Jalndra quips, Inpeacemedia Concepts specializes in designing and fabrication of exhibition booths. The company provides end-to-end stall-related services and also undertakes turnkey projects. Converting a full-fledged, process-driven, and systematic Exhibition serviceoriented company on developing and building impressive stalls. The company can turn an exhibition stall into a mini-brand temple.
InPeacemedia offers different types of stalls – modular exhibition stalls, multiple stalls, Octonum stalls, and prefabricated exhibition stalls. The company ensures that clients get the best stall design, fabrication, trade shows, and brand activation. The company has worked with more than 339 clients, won nearly 200 awards and the area covered by its stalls exceeds 960000 Sq. m. The company has worked with several segments of the economy.
Its portfolio includes automation, pharma, textiles, garments, personal care, packaging, light and solar, home and living, food and beverage, fire safety, broadcasting, and several others. Mr. Uttam Jalndra is well-versed in new business promotions, advertising, and exhibition marketing strategies. His exhibition layout utilization technique is considered a pioneering work in India. He is a post-graduate in business management (MBA) from IMI University, Belgium.
He has rich 20 Years of experience in handling multi-level projects in advertising, and design building and is considered an expert in the field. He has worked with major companies such as Asian Paints, Adani Group, and Unilever. He is the man behind the operations of the company and reviewing the company’s systems pan India. He has, with his talent and vision, lead the company from a startup stage to a world-class organization.
THE INITIAL JOURNEY
“Inpeacemedia Concepts Pvt. Ltd. began its journey, in 2009, as M/s Peacemedia, a non-corporate entity. Mr. Jalndra came with a vision of making one-stop Exhibition Solution Company for all point-of-contact requirements of corporation across India. Initially the company started to undertake stall designing and fabrication work in New Delhi with the team of 3 employees. Later by 2012 the firm successfully managed to expand its services to Noida, Mumbai, and Bangalore.
In the year 2021, Inpeacemedia was registered as a private limited company under the name M/s InPeacemedia Concepts Private Limited with its headquarters in Mumbai. The newly formed company recorded sales of 5 million within a short period of six months of its incorporation with footprints across India.”- Mr. Uttam Jalndra. He further adds, “Marketing branched out to cater changing preferences and habits of corporates.
Line marketing platforms such as print, television and radio have left behind by exhibitions, brand activations, and promotions. Tradeshows and exhibitions are now major platforms for companies to showcase their products to target audience, particularly in the B2B business. On average, nearly 745 exhibitions and trade shows, with each event occupying nearly 10000 sq. Meter are conducted every year.”
Inpeacemedia Concepts is a one-stop exhibition service provider undertaking stall designing, fabrication, branding, rentals, and signage’s. InPeacemedia Concepts gives maximum importance to time schedules and cost. The company provides well-planned and efficient exhibition services at affordable prices and within the client’s budget. The advantage of affordability provided to clients is the unique selling proposition of the company. The organization prioritizes longterm values and stable development with sustainability.
The company invests in developing markets while keeping its existing customers satisfied. It proposes to standardize its products for repeat businesses and offer greater incentives such as flexible payment options and customized offerings, thereby making its services all the more affordable. While the company is endeavoring to attract new business, its priority is to retain the existing clientele.
EDGE IN THE REALM
Competition is one of the biggest threats in the present business world hence, companies are in the highest need to transform their approach to handle the same. And Inpeacemedia knows the drill quite well. Mr. Uttam asserts, “The Company has worked with 900+ clients, won nearly 200 awards, and the area covered by its stalls exceeds 960000 Sq. meter.
Its portfolio includes automation, pharma, textiles, garments, personal care, packaging, light and solar, home and living, food and beverage, fire safety, broadcasting, and several other segments of the economy. The company has a repeat clientele of more than 600 every year. The company also ranks on the first page of all Google Search Engines when searching with “Exhibition service provider in major metro cities. Regular clientele Addition and repeatable business keep the company ahead.”
IMPACT OF INNOVATION
“InPeacemedia Concepts has created marketing less-complex while allowing organizations to concentrate on sales. The company has started to maximize the value of its services by offering incentives such as EMI-based facilities. Improving its brand image and long-term relations at system and company levels, through sustainable development. The company plays an important role when faced with complex challenges which may be unpredictable, from many interdependent elements.
During such Situations Company activates its “Outcome Business Model” were the on-ground team breaks the problem down into discreet parts, consult with experts for quick action, adopt and find solutions for perfect result orientation. Being customer centric, Data-driven and Quick Action for operating faster, from reviewing strategies and allocating resources. The company makes use of digital platform for its clients and management where complete project report can be evaluated. The company’s warehouse is equipped with ERP and CRM technologies which enable prompt delivery of the manufactured products,” says Mr. Uttam.
THE GROWTH TRAJECTORY
• Challenge: We have been in the Exhibition industry since 2009, fulfilling PAN India requirements for clients from any state. Our challenge was to deliver authentic and flawless services for clients in any given city in India.
• The SMART idea: The experience of Inpeacemedia can’t be captured in words. It is truly an entire sensory experience. We needed to harness the ‘feeling’ of Inpeacemedia and take it to our potential clients. Setting Tier 1 city Production Houses for delivering exact conceptualization to logistics and installation was to create a highly emotive experience for our clients.
• Impact: From mid-2012 – mid-2016, sales increased by 36%, and revenue increased by 49.9%, we have built clients from 10 to 228 from Google Search Engine and 166 Repeat Clients. Google Search engine and client references have consistently been a key element of our marketing strategy and are an impact referrer to Inpeacemedia.
ACCOLADES TO BOAST OF
• Inpeacemedia was featured on the Cover Page of “Silicon India Magazine” and was honored as “10 most promising Exhibition stall Design Companies of 2022 – July 2022
• Inpeacemedia was awarded by the Indian Achievers’ Forum as Most Promising Start-up for Outstanding Professional Achievement & Contribution to Nation Building – April 2022
• The company inaugurated its In-house Latex Printing Setup in Mumbai – In January 2019
• The company set its third base production house in Domlur Bangalore with 6000 sq. ft space with advanced instruments and automated machines – March 2018
• The company inaugurated 9500 square feet of house stall fabrication in Jaipur (Rajasthan). Provided with modern interior and design infrastructure technologies – January 2015.
• With an approachable presence in the exhibition industry Company inaugurated an 8500 sq. ft In-house stall
production setup in Palam (New Delhi) specializing in aluminum structures with custom-built exhibition stalls. – June 2013
• Peacemedia Successfully delivered 150 projects within 2 years with a house of stall designers and booth Fabricators team. Besides innovative product portfolio and also execution capabilities. – April 2011.
- Top 10 Places to Visit for New Year’s Eve 2023 in India
- Top 10 Jewelry brands in India to make this wedding season more fabulous
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
Leave a Reply