4.3 magnitude earthquake hits Madhya Pradesh’s Jabalpur today
India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said that an earthquake of magnitude 4.3 struck Jabalpur and adjoining districts of Madhya Pradesh on Tuesday morning (November 1). At present, there is no report of any loss of life or property.
City in Madhya Pradesh
- Area: 367 km²
- Elevation: 412 m
- Weather: 27 °C, Wind E at 6 km/h, 49% Humidity weather.com
- Mayor: Jagat Bahadur Singh
- Area code: 0761
- Local time: Tuesday, 11:24 am
IMD scientist Ved Prakash said, “A moderate earthquake was experienced at 8.43 am in some parts of Jabalpur, Dindori, Mandla, Anuppur, Balaghat, and Umaria districts. Its epicenter was at a depth of 10KM near Dindori“.
The earthquake measured 4.3 on the Richter scale. It was reported that earthquake tremors were felt at 8.43 am in Dindori, Jabalpur. SDRF has been alerted in Dindori, Mandla, Jabalpur, Balaghat, Anuppur, Umaria as soon as the tremors were felt,” he said.
Jabalpur comes in an earthquake-sensitive zone. Earthquake tremors often occur here. Earlier on June 21, 2022, an Earthquake was recorded at a magnitude of about 3.4. Earlier in 1997, there was an earthquake of 6.2 on the Richter scale in which there was a lot of loss of life and property.
Earlier on Tuesday morning, earthquake tremors were felt in Arunachal Pradesh. According to the National Center for Seismology, earthquake tremors were felt in Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh at 04:07 am on Tuesday. The epicenter of the earthquake was 81 km from Tawang at a depth of 10 km.
There were 35 earthquakes in India between September 1 and September 30. Earthquake tremors were felt a maximum of 7 times in Maharashtra, and 4 times in Ladakh. The intensity of the earthquake in Maharashtra ranged from 1.7 to 2.6. Earthquake tremors were felt 2 times in Arunachal Pradesh, 3 in Assam, 2 in Gujarat, 2 in Himachal, 3 in Jammu and Kashmir, 3 in Manipur, 1 in Meghalaya, 1 in Punjab, 1 in Rajasthan, 1 in Uttarakhand and 3 in Andaman.
According to the National Center for Seismology (NCS), yesterday, an earthquake with a magnitude of 4.8 jolted 303km NNW of Pakistan’s Islamabad. According to NCS, the earthquake occurred today at 01:15:01 IST. The epicenter of the earthquake was determined at the 36.17-degree north latitude and 71.68-degree east longitude with a depth of 120 km.No casualties have been reported so far.
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown