Myntra launches M-Express to deliver beauty & fashion products within 48 hours
By Sanjay Maurya
Myntra introduces M-Express, a service that promises to deliver fashion products within 48 hours: Myntra, which is owned by Walmart, announced on Thursday (May 26) the launch of M-Express, an express delivery feature that will allow customers to receive their orders within 24-48 hours of purchase, according to a statement from the fashion e-commerce platform.
Through Myntra’s delivery network, this expedited shipping capability will be available for 300,000 styles and over 1300 pin codes. In the coming months, the business plans to expand to tier 2 and 3 cities, as well as offer a web version of the service.
- CEO: Nandita Sinha (1 Jan 2022–)
- Founded: 2007
- Headquarters location: Bengaluru
- Subsidiaries: Xerion Retail Private Limited, MORE
- Parent organization: Flipkart
- Founders: Mukesh Bansal, Vineet Saxena, Ashutosh Lawania
“M-Express gives customers complete control over their product selection depending on delivery schedules, enabling them to make better purchasing decisions,” Myntra CEO Nandita Sinha stated. Customers who are concerned about speed will be able to conveniently search for M-Express products using delivery time filters, as well as visually identify such products using M-Express tags that will be fulfilled through this new express delivery feature. This tag will show upfront on the list page across applicable styles.
This capability has already been implemented in metros and is available on around 30% of Myntra’s styles. M-Express will be a game-changer for the industry and bring joy to the fashion-forward customer base while bolstering loyalty. This will in turn boost the growth opportunity for brands, and small and medium sellers, said Nandita Sinha, CEO, Myntra.
Myntra is one of India’s major fashion e-commerce stores, offering men, women, and children a wide choice of fashion and lifestyle products. It sells high-quality clothes,bags and backpacks,branded footwear, beauty and personal care products, home and living accessories, and more. The parent organization of Myntra is Flipkart, one of the largest e-commerce companies in India. Flipkart has been the parent company of Myntra since 2014when the e-commerce giant bought Myntra for around INR 2000 crore. The deal involved both cash and stock.
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown