‘Chief Twit’ Elon Musk enters Twitter headquarters with bathroom sink
After a long wait, the moment finally arrived on Wednesday (October 26), when Elon Musk stepped into Twitter’s office. He made two changes to his Twitter account ahead of a US court-ordered deadline to close the $44 billion buyout deal. Musk changed his Twitter profile to refer to himself as “Chief Twit” and his location as Twitter Headquarters, which is located in San Francisco.
CEO of Tesla Motors
- Born: 28 June 1971 (age 51 years), Pretoria, South Africa
- Children: X Æ A-12 Musk, Vivian Jenna Wilson, MORE
- Net worth: 21,200 crores USD (2022) Forbes
- Spouse: Talulah Riley (m. 2013–2016), Talulah Riley (m. 2010–2012), Justine Musk (m. 2000–2008)
- Education: University of Pennsylvania (1992–1997), MORE
- Parents: Errol Musk, Maye Musk
- Nationality: American, Canadian, South African
Elon Musk carries sink into Twitter HQ
Musk said he visited Twitter Inc.’s headquarters in San Francisco on 26 October ahead of a court-ordered deadline to close the $44 billion deal for the social media platform.” Entering Twitter HQ – let that sink in!” said the caption of a video that Musk tweeted in which he was walking into the Twitter office with a sink in his hand.
Entering Twitter HQ – let that sink in! pic.twitter.com/D68z4K2wq7
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) October 26, 2022
Let us tell you that a day before reaching the Twitter office, Elon Musk had a meeting with the bankers who are providing funds for twitter deal. On Wednesday, Twitter’s chief marketing officer sent a memo to employees informing them that Musk would visit the San Francisco headquarters this week to address staff, Bloomberg reported. The Wall Street Journal, citing people familiar with the matter, reported that banks have begun sending $13 billion in cash for the acquisition of Musk on Twitter.
Elon Musk agreed to buy Twitter in April, but in July, he said he was terminating the deal over concerns about the number of fake and spambot accounts. However, the company rejected the claim and responded with a lawsuit against the billionaire to force the deal to go through. Recently, Delaware Judge Kathaleen McCormick ordered Musk to complete and close the deal by 5 p.m. on Friday, October 28. Meanwhile, Twitter employees wrote an open letter this week. In this, they opposed the alleged plan by Elon Musk to lay off two-thirds of the company’s employees after completing the deal.
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown
Leave a Reply