Mukesh Ambani buys Dubai’s most expensive villa for INR 1,350 crore: Report
Mukesh Ambani, India’s second richest man and chairman of Reliance Industries, has bought a lavish mansion at Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah island for $163 million (estimated INR 1,349.60 crore). As Bloomberg reports, he broke his own record for the most expensive residential real estate deal in the city.
- Born: 19 April 1957 (age 65 years), Aden, Yemen
- Net worth: 8,670 crores USD (2022) Forbes
- Children: Isha Ambani, Akash Ambani, Anant Ambani
- Spouse: Nita Ambani (m. 1985)
- Grandchild: Prithvi Akash Ambani
- Height: 1.69 m
- Education: Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), MORE
According to a Bloomberg report, the Reliance Industries chairman last week bought the mansion from the family of Kuwaiti tycoon MohammedAlshaya, whose business conglomerate owns local franchises for retail brands such as Starbucks, H&M, and Victoria’s Secret. On the other hand, Mukesh Ambani is the chairman of India’s largest company Reliance Industries Limited and his total assets are $84 billion. He is second only to Gautam Adani on the list of richest people in Asia.
According to media reports, the Dubai Land Department confirmed that the mansion had been sold for USD 163 million, but the identity of the buyer was kept secret. So far, no official statement has been issued by Reliance and Alshaya in this matter.
Ambani’s latest purchase is just a few walks away from the $80 million home he bought this year for his young son, Anant. Ambani bought a luxurious ten-bedroom plush residence with a private spa, indoor pool, and outdoor pool. The report said it was the most expensive deal until another home in the super-rich Palm Jumeirah was bought earlier this month for $82 million.
Let us tell you that Reliance Industries also spent $79 million last year to buy the iconic UK country club, Stoke Park. At the same time, Mukesh Ambani is also looking for a property in New York. The report claims that over the previous year, property prices in the UAE increased by more than 70 percent. Ambani is the owner of the 27 storey Antilla in south Mumbai, which is the base for the family. However, the businessman and his family members have been buying prime property around the world, including in the US and the UK.
- Upcoming List of Top Indian Web Series of 2021
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2021
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown