Inspiring success story of IAS who grazed goats in childhood
By Sanjay Maurya
In 2003, a child grazing goats with his friends on a hot June afternoon is today an officer of the Indian Administrative Service, considered the country’s most prestigious job. Yes, let’s meet IAS officer Ram Prakash. When the 2018 batch Rajasthan cadre IAS officer shared this childhood memory with his followers on Twitter, people started saluting him.
जून 2003: हम 5-6 लोग बकरियां चराने गए थे। वहीं पर आम के पेड़ की डाल पर झूला झूल रहे थे। अचानक से डाल टूट गई। किसी को चोट तो नही लगी लेकिन मार खाने से बचने के लिए हम लोग मिलकर पेड़ की डाल ही उठा लाए थे जिससे पता ही ना चले कि डाल टूटी है या नही। #justsaying #बचपन
— Ram Prakash, IAS (@ramprakash0324) April 3, 2022
In a tweet, IAS Ram Prakash said, “We had gone to graze goats with a group of 5-6 friends. We’re swinging there on the mango tree. Suddenly the branch broke. No one was hurt, but to avoid being beaten, we had picked up the tree trunk together so that no one does not know if the branch is broken or not.”
About Ram Prakash
- Name: Ram Prakash
- Birthplace: Uttar Pradesh
- Hometown: Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh
- Educational Qualification: B. Tech
- Rank: AIR 162
- Year: CSE 2017
- of Attempts: 6
- Optional Subject: Maths
- Nationality: Indian
Ram Prakash told the media that the incident took place in his hometown. The IAS officer hails from Jamua Bazar, a village in the Mirzapur region of Uttar Pradesh. In memory of the same, he tweeted this. He used to go for goat grazing in the village after school daily.
Ram Prakash is a Rajasthan cadre IAS officer from the 2018 batch. He is from the Uttar Pradesh district of Mirzapur. He received his early schooling at Varanasi’s Shraddhanand Saraswati Intermediate College in Rohania. In 2007, he received his 12th-grade diploma. He told the reporters that he is currently posted as CEO of Zila Parishad in the Pali district of Rajasthan. The remarkable thing about him is that he passed the IAS exam on his sixth try. He was ranked 162 at the time. He received 1,041 marks out of 2,025. He received 151 marks out of 275 in the interview.
After completing his graduation, he worked with the Department of Urban Development, Government of Gujarat for one and a half years. When he was working, he was simultaneously preparing for CSE.
He has served as the SDM of Bhawani Mandi in Jhalawar and Beawar in Ajmer. On Twitter, the Uttar Pradesh-based IAS officer has over 65,000 followers.
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown