Mahindra launches its most powerful Scorpio-N: Features, price, booking details, and more
Domestic carmaker Mahindra & Mahindra on Monday (June 27) launched the latest version of its popular SUV, 20 years after the launch of the first Mahindra Scorpio, dubbed ‘Scorpio-N’. The automaker also claims that the new SUV is the biggest, most powerful, and most advanced variant among all the Scorpio till date.
Beginning on July 30, 2022, booking for the new Scorpio-N can be made online and at Mahindra dealerships. The starting price for the new SUV is INR 11,99 lakh, and the top-end model costs INR 19,49 lakh (ex-showroom). Five variants of the new Scorpio-N will be offered: Z2, Z4, Z6, Z8, and Z8 Luxury.
On July 21, 2022, the company will disclose the cost of the AT and 4X4 models. On July 30, booking for the Scorpio N will be accepted, and deliveries will start around the Diwali season. The previous model, now known as the Scorpio Classic, will be available alongside the newer version.
- Beginning on July 5, test drives will be conducted in 30 places, including Tier-II cities and metro areas.
- From July 15, the Scorpio N will be available for test drives in the remaining cities.
- Bookings for the Scorpio N will open on July 30 and delivery will commence around the festival of Diwali
- Gets 132PS/175PS 2.2-liter diesel and 203PS 2-litre turbo-petrol engines, both with 6-speed manual and automatic transmissions.
- Only diesel variants get the option of a shift-on-fly 4WD drivetrain.
- It comes with both six and seven-seater layouts, with captain seats in the former.
- There is an 8-inch touchscreen, a sunroof, and up to six airbags on board.
- Both manual and automatic transmissions are used, along with both petrol and diesel engines.
Complete variant-wise price list
|Z2 7-seater MT||Rs 11.99 lakh|
|Z4 7-seater MT/ Z4 7-seater AT||Rs 13.49 lakh/ T.B.A.*|
|Z6 7-seater MT/ Z6 7-seater AT||Not Available|
|Z8 7-seater MT/ Z8 7-seater AT||Rs 16.99 lakh/ T.B.A.|
|Z8L 7-seater MT/ Z8L 7-seater AT||Rs 18.99 lakh/ T.B.A.|
|Z8L 6-seater MT/ Z8L 6-seater AT||T.B.A.|
|Z2 132PS 7-seater||Rs 12.49 lakh||Not Available|
|Z4 132PS 7-seater MT||Rs 13.99 lakh||Not Available|
|Z4 175PS 7-seater||T.B.A.||T.B.A.|
|Z6 7-seater MT/ Z6 7-seater AT||Rs 14.99 lakh/ T.B.A.||Not Available|
|Z8 7-seater MT/ Z8 7-seater AT||Rs 17.49 lakh/ T.B.A.||T.B.A.|
|Z8L 7-seater MT/ Z8L 7-seater AT||Rs 19.49 lakh/ T.B.A.||T.B.A.|
|Z8L 6-seater MT/ Z8L 6-seater AT||T.B.A.||Not Available|
|Diesel Low Variants||Diesel High Variants||Petrol|
|Transmission||6-speed MT||6-speed MT/ 6-speed AT||6-speed MT/ 6-speed AT|
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Magazine In India
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Upcoming English Web Series in 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown