Toyota launches it’s first-ever online retail sales ‘wheel on web’
Wheels on Web is a new platform that Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) just made available to its Bangalore customers. It is an online retail sales platform that gives customers a smooth virtual experience by allowing them to reserve, buy, and get delivery of their preferred Toyota models from the convenience of their own homes.
In a news statement announcing the new platform, the business stated that “Wheels on Web” is a Business to Customer (B2C) platform that embodies the company’s primary commitment to improve customer experience in its digital domain and facilitates hassle-free car buying with cutting-edge features and services.
The site offers digital viewing of the automobile exteriors, interiors, colours, and variants in addition to the possibility to reserve, purchase, and enjoy the vehicle delivery from the convenience of one’s own home. Toyota customers can select from a range of value-added services through the platform, including Accessories, Service Packages, and Extended Warranty.
Customers who use Toyota’s Wheels on Web can trade in their current vehicle. Through a few financial institutions, they can also choose from a variety of simple and flexible financing solutions. Additionally, users can pay the deposit, full payment, or booking amount online.
Customers of Toyota will receive communications about their vehicles via email and WhatsApp at every stage, from ordering to delivery. Additionally, they can access their accounts or log in individually to monitor the status of their booking data.
In accordance with our core principle of “Customer First,” Atul Sood, Vice President, Sales and Strategic Marketing, Toyota Kirloskar Motor stated, “We are continuously working to give ever-better services to the consumers. We are confident that the experience of purchasing a car in India will be revolutionised by our recently created online retail platform, “Wheels on Web.”
Our goal is to offer value-added services that make it easy to buy cars, enabling end-to-end transactions and offering protected online payments in a one-stop shop. We are confident in our capacity to address the expanding needs of the consumer base thanks to the availability of our wide range of models on this platform, he continued.
Best Toyota “Wheels on Web” Platform Features
- provides a full virtual experience, allowing customers to arrange, purchase, and enjoy vehicle delivery from the comfort of their own home.
- digital viewing of the car’s exteriors, interiors, colours, and variants is available.
- Pick from a variety of value-added services. – Accessory packages, service plans, and extended warranties.
- Customers can even trade-in their current vehicle because the service gives an online evaluation option that also allows for a real vehicle examination in the comfort of their own home.
- Through a few financial institutions, customers can choose from a variety of simple financing solutions.
- Multiple methods of payment through a secure Payment Gateway
- Complete online payment options include full payment, partial payment, and automatic communication via email and WhatsApp from the time of booking to delivery.
- Individual account access and log-in to monitor the status of booking information
- Top 10 Young Entrepreneurs in India 2022
- Upcoming Indian Web Series for 2022-23
- Top 10 Hospitals in India 2022
- Top 10 richest player of the world 2021
- Top 10 highest-paid Indian Athletes 2021
- Top 10 highest paid CEO in the World
- Top 10 richest person of India
- Top 10 Highest Paid CEOs of India
- List Of Most Followed Facebook Pages in 2022
- The Success Story of Jeff Bezos
- Success Story Of Elon Musk
- Top 10 Business Newspaper In India
- Top 10 richest billionaires in the world 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Places in India, places to visit after lockdown
Leave a Reply